Boardies Thai wives

skirtlifter

I always chuckle when you see young guys, who could easily pull a stunner for free, arm in arm with a hideous bloated old crone they picked up from the sidewalks of Sukhumvit...I just don't get it!!!

Women that can swallow a manhood, gargle a load and swallow as if it is a shot of Mekong, and are fluent in the hershey ways, generally are not very attractive but some farangs become immediately sttached to these older, well worn women as if they are top shelf whores.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say this is one of the more refreshing comments on this popular topic - whether those examples are fact or fiction who cares LOL :up:

Other than that yeah probabilities, game, mindset probably explains to a large degree the better or worse matches of thai-foreigner (on this board) etc - yeah mine's different too :neener: 555+ :beer:

Maybe the more interesting & less debated topic could be the mixed children out of thai-farang relations - any stunners LOL? if so do they look more like mum or dad? :cover:

I just can't figure how some guys end up with the decent or hot women they get! I know one hair dresser, really good looking married to some Dutch guy she is always complaining about...small penis or something...

Another guy I know married a really cool super model, he installs cable t.v. in BKK, some Aussie guy who also has a small dick it seems...

Another UK dude I know has some Thai top chef cooking his meals and serving him...seems he has a big dick, but it never gets hard...

So you see, guys can get the top shelf cooch, but it means they have a small dick or can't get it up...

The longer the relationship, the less further apart on the bioligical scale two humans can be. Yeah sure for a few years, the old hairy farang and the 25 yo nymphette is a match made in heaven. Sooner or later darwin kicks in like a bitch! Of course if the guy has loads of cash, he might be able to delay nature's urgency right up until he dies.

For the majority of us on salaries, best to settle for someone just 3 clicks out of our league.

My Thai wife was different as well. Unfortunately we've been married for decades and we both got old.

Well done to the both of you....many don't make it...

I hope I do.

One tip. You don't have to live together 24/365. Doing things the Thai way helps - work in different cities. Then when you do see each other, it's always a delight. Also helps if you are fluent in each other's language. Avoids a lot of misunderstandings.

Still, I'm reminded of what a colleague once said: "Even I wouldn't want to live with me!" :)

Archived