Boardies Thai wives

skirtlifter

Just curious. Of all the pics I have seen of falangs' Thai missus(es) whether it be on TV, in newspapers or whatnot, very few, if any, seem to fall into the STUNNER category. I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but....?????

Is it because Thai women age quickly or is a JAI DEE considered more important. Possibly over-generalising here. Interested in your thoughts on this matter. Mind you, my THai :neener: wife is different. :neener:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:neener:

I thought I was going to get killed one day. My wife told me her brother had a new girl friend. I asked what is her name? Shit, I know a girl by that name. So I asked what does she do for work. She did massages at one of the big hotels. Fuck, I just about dropped over. That was the girl I was banging. It turned out I wasn't banging my brother-in-laws girlfriend but I had been fooled. The twat I was banging had 'taken' the identity of the innocent girl.

I just can't figure how some guys end up with the decent or hot women they get! I know one hair dresser, really good looking married to some Dutch guy she is always complaining about...small penis or something...

Another guy I know married a really cool super model, he installs cable t.v. in BKK, some Aussie guy who also has a small dick it seems...

Another UK dude I know has some Thai top chef cooking his meals and serving him...seems he has a big dick, but it never gets hard...

So you see, guys can get the top shelf cooch, but it means they have a small dick or can't get it up...

Archived