Boardies Thai wives

skirtlifter

A lot of expats have some stunning Thai wives and GFs. A lot of the more independent-minded Thai girls who have travelled or have a career or rich parents are open minded about farang boyfriends. Obviously the fools who marry the first Pattaya beer bar girl to say "I lub you darling" don't get the highest quality.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know a guy on this board who married his first bar fine...kinda pathetic when you think about it...

Yeah, this is all coming from a guy who is the biggest cynic in regard to women here on the board and who in heart hates most women and especially Thai women and among this group especially those women who are not afraid of him.

;)

I always chuckle when you see young guys, who could easily pull a stunner for free, arm in arm with a hideous bloated old crone they picked up from the sidewalks of Sukhumvit...I just don't get it!!!

I will say this ..on my Valentine cruise ...there were plenty of "young" guys with ladies of the night ...and cute as hell i might add...damn... :p

And dressed to kill..really well frocked ..imo

I know a guy on this board who married his first bar fine...kinda pathetic when you think about it...

Yeah' date=' this is all coming from a guy who is the biggest cynic in regard to women here on the board and who in heart hates most women and especially Thai women and among this group especially those women who are not afraid of him.

;)

[/quote']

How so? I mean when I guy gets off the plane, walks into Nana, barfines a whore, and ends up married to her...all on his first trip...what does that really mean? I mean first trip, first girl...jeez...at least play abit...but hey, to each their own and all that right?

To me, something to be said about a guy who does this, intentionally on his first trip, self esteem issues etc...says more about him than about the game and the whore in question right?

To our wives and girlfriends, may they never meet

:neener::beer:

This indeed true that LOS dosn't stop surprising me when it comes to "weird couples farang/Thai" -> be it young "handsome guys" with ugly BG or older men with equally ugly wives/girlfriends.

But I also met/saw more than a few farang/Thai couples where the Thai lady is really beautiful...

So please, next time, the board members who can't withstand an "ugly farang/Thai couple" -> don't throw stones at me for paying "too much" beautiful BG....

:neener:

More seriously: Missus is cute by my own standard but she is not a stunner (except her "farang style" eyes -> so she is a 7-8) but after having hadmy share of cuties/stunners at various clubs -> someone who can make me happy, who is honest, intelligent and funny is more important than a 10 and you don't plan to marry someone just for her beauty....At least in my book

(PS: I have a small dick too)

the answer is obvious stunners dont stick around very long ,they will upgrade and move on. Besides who would in their right mind marry a so called stunner. They will prolly not be very usefull around the house . Plus they get lots of hits from guys who fancy them and eventually take up an offer or two .They may even suffer from malignant narcissism !!

Archived