Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Fox News" is not news at all. It's a commentary and entertainment channel...same as Jon Stewart's

"Daily Show" but without the wit or intelligence.

Of course an entertainment channel will have a higher rating than a news channel. News isn't a huge draw for most people.

The only people who actually regard it as their news are the far right loonies who refuse to watch anything else and stick their heads in the sand believing their tiny percentage is right and the rest of the world is wrong and try like hell not to be exposed to actualy factual data that hasn't been pre-twisted to their point of view.

It's not at all dissimilar from what goes on at MSNBC (my preferred brand of propaganda) commentary shows...but I would proffer that a much higher percentage of MSNBC's viewers also partake in other news outlets...whilst the Fox people tend to believe that anything not Fox is also not news. It's like a cult.

Rush's words of wisdom today, which he repeated several times, "Democrats are our enemy!"

I alwayus though BenLaden was the enemy; guess I was wrong.

It all began when the Democrats blew up the battleship Maine at Havana.

Well that is true but the first incident occurred when a Democrat dressed like a snake and then whispered into Eve's ear. How that happened was very similar to how Nancy Palusi used to whisper into GWB's ear and if he didn't comply, she would pull his string.

Something for Huge Hoy. :)

-----------------------------

I have to admit it. My liberal friends were right.

They told me that if I voted for McCain, the nation's hope would deteriorate. Sure enough, there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.

They told me that if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East. Sure enough, tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled for deployment into Afghanistan.

They told me that if I voted for McCain, the economy would get worse. Sure enough, unemployment is approaching 8.8% and the stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since the mid 1990s.

They told me that if I voted for McCain, we would see more crooks in high positions in federal government. Sure enough, several recent Cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud.

I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for McCain.

Now all of their predictions have come true.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

But look how the economy has turned around in just two short weeks. Everything financial was a "crisis". Now, Obama and his buddies fight for TV time to say how well things are going...never seen a bigger bunch of wankers. Well, they caused the doom and gloom. I guess they can rightfully provide sunshine. ;)

HH

So far, Prez. Obama has done a 180 0n many (if not all) of his campaign promises.

1. *** Immediately **** (his exact word) pull the troops out of Iraq, now it is to be (16 months).

2. Get tough on lobbyists...now he has appointed lobbyists to his staff and cabinet posts.

There are ten nicely listed in Alex's new video:

www.prisonplanet.tv

On Rush Limbaugh's show today, Rush claims he is like Agent Jack Bauer of the 24 TV series. In the series, Jack Bauer saves the USA from terrorist while at the same time the government is out to do Jack in because the government does not know as much as Jack does.

Singlehandedly, Jack saves the country.

Rush, Doctorate of Democracy and self proclaimed last standing Conservative, fights and everlasting ending battle for truth, justice and the American way.

... What a load of crap. He's using the "current turmoil" as an excuse to borrow from his daughters and his grand children and he won't be around to worry about paying them back. ...

HH

OK to borrow for death and mayhem and war, but not for health and education?

Typical HHypocritical foaming at the mouth.

BTW, H- when it comes to having a beer on a Friday, politics are not an issue. :)

Archived