Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff

Hugh_Hoy

SD...once again, you state things without a basis. So, I know you're just trolling. (Gee, you wouldn't do that, would you? ;) )

BTW, from what I've seen in WalMart, 90% of the shoppers are probably Demoncrats=low class and poor. So what are they doing but cutting themselves out of jobs? They can buy the same items from Neiman-Marcus ! :neener:

HH

I knew it! :soapbox: you shop at Walmart! Do you buy your shirts there also?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SD...once again, you state things without a basis. So, I know you're just trolling. (Gee, you wouldn't do that, would you? ;) )

BTW, from what I've seen in WalMart, 90% of the shoppers are probably Demoncrats=low class and poor. So what are they doing but cutting themselves out of jobs? They can buy the same items from Neiman-Marcus ! :neener:

HH

SO your shopping at Walmart makes you a poor democrat? I knew it!

As for the cheap Chinese goods/Walmart et c...it is a vicious cycle...the people shoot themselves in the foot buying this crap...then they lose their jobs, then they HAVE to buy the cheap crap because they can't afford better...Maybe we need to go back and punish Nixon's dead corpse some more, as he was the one who opened the door to these bastards...

HH

Really? Liberal/Democrat = poor?

Have you taken leave of your senses?

I'm sure my mother would be most amused at such reasoning.

SD...once again' date=' you state things without a basis. So, I know you're just trolling. (Gee, you wouldn't do that, would you? ;) )

HH[/quote']

Look at Obama, typical skid row Democrat. If they lived in a trailer, they would be called trailer trash.

SD...once again' date=' you state things without a basis. So, I know you're just trolling. (Gee, you wouldn't do that, would you? ;) )

HH[/quote']

Have you seen some of the people in Walmart?!?!?!?!?!? Tell me God didn't have a sense of humor and I will call you a dam liar!

HH[/quote']

Have you seen some of the people in Walmart?!?!?!?!?!? Tell me God didn't have a sense of humor and I will call you a dam liar!

Don't tell me you go to Walmart also? :dunno:

Sure, I go. I've been about 4 times since the start of the year. I went to buy some "Made in USA" snow chains and to visit Moneygram; went twice to buy some nicotine gum that is "Made in the USA" under licens from to a company based in The Netherlands.

Each time, I have to tip-toe through the parking lot to avoid puddles of oil and anti-freeze. ;)

HH

Warrne Buffet just said that the econonmy has already fallen of the a cliff:

Buffett On CNBC: Economy Has "Fallen Off A Cliff"

OMAHA, Neb. â?? Billionaire Warren Buffett said unemployment will likely climb a lot higher depending upon how effective the nation's policies are, but he remains optimistic over the long term.

Buffett said the nation's leaders need to support President Barack Obama's efforts to repair the economy because fear is dominating Americans' behavior and the economy has basically followed the worst-case scenario he envisioned.

"It's fallen off a cliff," Buffett said Monday during a live appearance on cable network CNBC. "Not only has the economy slowed down a lot, but people have really changed their habits like I haven't seen."

HuffPo

Archived