Do you ever get drunk and talk in a fake accent ??

Partyguy

Sometimes when im loaded I speak with an Australian accent.... I lived in Aussie for about 2 years when I was younger. My buddy is Scottish, not born there but visited there many times, when he is drunk he speaks with a scottish accent...

anybody do the same ??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes when im loaded I speak with an Australian accent.... I lived in Aussie for about 2 years when I was younger. My buddy is Scottish, not born there but visited there many times, when he is drunk he speaks with a scottish accent...

anybody do the same ??

I remember once speaking in a different dialect. What was odd is I was speaking differently but I was also using my right hand all the time (I am a 100% lefty). I was with a friend and out of the blue I told him he was going to get arrested that night. We didn't think much about what I said but later I was surprised when he did get arrested that night.

I remember once speaking in a different dialect. What was odd is I was speaking differently but I was also using my right hand all the time (I am a 100% lefty). I was with a friend and out of the blue I told him he was going to get arrested that night. We didn't think much about what I said but later I was surprised when he did get arrested that night.

You didn't happen to think of any good lottery numbers, did you?

:hmmm:

Archived