After Midnight (or 2AM or whatever it is...) What To Do?

Fiery Jack

Yes, I did a search, but it seems as if things change so fast that info's old before it's cold. :(

I will arrive in BKK on Thursday, touching down on the tarmac alarmingly [color:red]late at night[/color] which is something that, in all my seasons of sojourning, sexing, and supping in LOS, I have never experienced before. :(

All being well, I shall probably be checking into el Nana Hotel :doah: at about 1AM. Which way should my boots be pointing at 1.03AM then? I am presuming Nana Disco (Angels) closes at 2AM, as does Thermae (so my first port of call will quite probably be in one of those two hell holes)? What after that, if I'm still raring to go. :drunk: What goes on these days after 2AM for a man such as myself? :hubba:

We're talking beer and birds, by the way: lots of both. :relieved: As if I needed to remind you. :smirk:

Cheers for any tips in advance. :beer:

jack :help:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spice Club - Basement of Ambassador Hotel. Seems to stay open till 3am, sometimes later.

Tunnel - Lang Suan, Soi 5. Never been here but closes very late (or early, whatever you wanna call it.)

Spicy - Lang Muang Soi 5. Supposed to be very popular with closing times of around 5-6am.

Cover charge at both places of around 300 baht.

I have had luck on cowboy with girls taking me upstairs to "employee parties" before as well. They can last for hours. Pool tables and beers available.

1. gogo barfine: 500-700

2. gogo ST: 1500 give or take

3. gogo LT: 2000 up

4. freelancer ST: 1000

5. freelancer LT: 1500-2000

These are posted in the link you provided and I would say they are still accurate. However, if you're so inclined, I hear DS is looking to buy a truck and his rates are considerably lower than the ones posted here. ;)

FJack,

Well, if you are a simple man of simple means and simple tastes... I staggered out of the Soi 22 Queen's Park's Flaming Moe's bar a couple weeks ago at 7 a.m. with little problems of the place staying open or trying to toss me out. The owner is a nice guy and shouted a couple beers my way as well and we had a nice chat over beers. There were also a couple nice young Sisaket birds (or was it another city?) with quite large, by Thai standards (hell anyone's standards actually), natural mammary glands to play with and keep ones prurient interests, uh, interested.

Was just DS and I there until he wimped out at 4 a.m. We had the bar to ourselves (and the birds). I've had a few extended nights at that place over the years (a couple with Suadum and Old Hippy as wingman). Never a problem, though on occasion a Thai cop will rap on the window. Lower the music, lower the lights, and keep on drinking and partying until the sun comes up seems the bar owner's motto. ;)

Just in case you would rather a less crowded place to have some fun and suds.

Cent

p.s. Oh yeah, there's a pool table there as well.

Archived