Thaksin called for Prem and Surayud to stop interfering in politics

Mentors

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to recollect having this same discussion with this same member more then once, but for some reason, he just can seem to remember that Thailand has a parliamentary system, that the PM is not elected directly, but is the party leader for whichever party puts together a coalition in order to get a majority in Parliament. The Democrats came to power in the exact same way that the PPP did. And the TRT in 2000.

TH

;)

Mentors,

Its quite ironic that all your political post tend to follow the similar vain, not so much a reflection on your own political believes but more so on how much your wife / partner has you wrapped around her little finger and you buy into the bullshit.

Without wanting to be derogitory I would say not only is it a sad reflection on your weekness of being pussy whipped but also a reflection of the social-ecconomic background of the Thais that you associate with.

Fugitive threatens to return and fight if coup is staged

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has vowed that if soldiers used violence to disperse red shirt protesters or a coup was staged, he would return to Thailand to lead a mass protest himself.

Do not worry about me. I can manage to survive. But I am worried about your safety. If a shooting breaks out, soldiers shoot at people, or a coup takes place, I will return and lead more protesters to Bangkok,'' Thaksin said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/03/31/politics/politics_30099262.php

Archived