Digital Photo Frames

Vincent

Hi everyone

I'm coming to Los in May/June with my wife and kid,I'm buying a digital camera for my Thai in-laws,they havn't got a computor so I'm going to get them a digital photo frame too so they can view their photos etc.I don't want to bring them one from here (digi photo frame )in the UK cos of the different electrical plug sockets.

I presume its quite easy to buy them in Los ? but does anyone know how much and where to buy them ?,i'll be in Bkk for 3 days then the rest of the holiday in Udon and Pattaya.

Thanks for any replies

Regards

Vincent

If the plug socket is your main concern, you can always purchase a plug adapter for cheap, cheap.

If you're worried about the power wattage, that's another thing. But I know that HP photo frames have a power adapter included with their frames, so that should not be an issue.

I'd guess that you could find the photo frames at Pantip Plaza, but you'll probably pay at least 30% more than you would at home. And those suckers are not cheap to begin with.

HH

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to Fortune where I have seen them too, I think you can now find them in some Lotus / Carrefour / Big-Cs.

Personally I bought mine in the states (checked the voltage before hand) before they showed up here, back in June of last year.

They are still more expensive here than what I paid for mine in the US back then.

I brought back to LOS last month a Kodak digital frame from the U.S. It is rated from 100-240 volts, so there was no problem plugging it in at the in laws. I'd decide on which digital frame I was going to buy and go on their web site to see what imput it can take.

Archived