Iowa third state to legalize gay marriage.

youngfarang

Guest lazyphil

no need to get personal faustian, simply no need for it. it always ends with insults from you or threats of violence from others when we talk here. oh well.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<>

in which case theres some double standards in that homophobia is a normal attitude in jamaica, nigeria etc etc, ?....

There was a reggae song that had a hook that went 'boom bye bye inna batty man'...lol. Our Brit friends on here who grew up with Carribeans will know what a 'batty man' is.

Steve, could would direct the subject away from guys' bunghole's, please. Yes, I realise this is a gay thread ... but SHEESH!

:shocked:

lol..got a mental image eh? haha...men's butt holes has got to be my least favorite subject. I'd rather talk about the NY Yankees or Tottenham.

I would say most men have had a gay experience or at least fantazises about it. The best gay experiences I have had was when I was behind a girl porking her while she was eating another girl (100% gay)!

I find it hard to believe that most, if not all members of this board have had similar gay experiences.

Archived