Where did sponsor go?

Big Kev

There used to be a sponsor/advertiser that appeared on the accommodation forum. Can't recall the name or link, but they offered small discount if you mentioned being a Thai360 member.

I believe the fellow who ran it was named Tim. Used to come up with some very good deals.

Anyway, if you are out there Tim, why did you stop sponsoring us?? :mad::mad:

Would like to use service on upcoming trip, but can't seem to locate.

http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/

(not thaihoteldiscount)

Owner it Tim (user thaihoteldiscounts)

Stopped sponsoring -> I guess costs too high.

I plan on using his services again in June (I sent a PM) but still no answer.

And I do confirm he offers the best prices for some hotels...otherwise I wouldn't try to contact him.

Cheers

Yes' date=' that is right. Stopped advertising as not much business coming in from this forum. Felt it was strange as we are quite popular with guys on other forums.

[/quote']

Really? That is pretty surprising. I can personally attest to Tim's professional manner and expertise. He rocks.

Guys thanks.

My new worldwide site with instant confirmation is in progress. Finished in 2-3 months. 44,000 hotels worldwide. Sanuk, I will be in touch. Want to give this site a go on the forum.

Tim

Used Tim once and would do so again in a heartbeat. Great service and the follow up phone calls a great personal touch. Looking forward to the worldwide site as I travel quite a bit though don't often need hotels in Bangkok.

Used Tim once and would do so again in a heartbeat. Great service and the follow up phone calls a great personal touch. Looking forward to the worldwide site as I travel quite a bit though don't often need hotels in Bangkok.

:yeahthat: I've only used Tim twice since I rarely need hotels in LoS, but both times were a perfect experience. And the many friends I have recommended him to have the same feedback.

:up: :up: :up:

zCheers,

SD

Archived