New airport, same old crap

Frank_Black

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just spent 3 days at the Canton Fair where you get a complete overview over the worlds races' behaviour , there are ten-thousands of any species . Queues are everywhere so I may report : The foremost greatest unbelievable idiots are Arabs , followed by the Chinese in line with Indians or Indian-looking fellows . Black Africans are unnoticeable except skin colour of course . I have currently an enormous allergy against bearded fat men in sandals feeling like great guys . Even the Chinese hate them , funny enough I discussed the matter today . Thank you for the opportunity being able to load this off .

If someone walks in front of you in a queue just do the same and walk in front of them. Barge right in. Fuck them. Or do as I do here, step very heavily with all your weight on their foot or heel. Then apologise and cut in front of them. They get the message. If you act like a pussy they will cut in line. If you don't let them and they know you will not most will back off and slink away saying nothing. The reason they do it is most say nothing and do nothing about it. Again, fuck them.

Yep, you're right. After taking the polite approach, the second time I shoved them aside when they tried to grab the two carts I had hold of. One of them said "only 1 cart!" but this was after watching others grab 6 at a time so I told him to F-off and get out of the way. It was kind of fun actually and not really all that surprising.

My point for posting was how ironic it is to have this ultra-fancy airport, with no luggage carts available and to have to hunt and fight for them.

Again, not totally unexpected but I definitely knew I was back in Thailand.

I needed one for my wife last trip after her op...taxi dropped us up at row m/n he couldn't get a chair from anywhere...(we had one booked with TG btw)so we got into the terminal i walked around saw China Air had at least seven ..asked if i could borrow one to go up to h/j to TG and will bring it back ..OHno way!!..ok so i wonder down to Thai..no chair go to the supervisor ....any way all is fine and he calls for one :doah: twenty mins later we get what we booked a week earlier..

And then first onto the aircraft and first through in Sydney ...nice little perk .

No W/chairs for general public available at the terminal..a joke

Archived