Political Compass

teddy

ThaiHome my point as well - the questions seem skewed to the left. It's a good idea but shoud be written without left wing bias (says the most left wing person on the results)

You are far more right wing than it shows ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would put the left/right "Zero" at around where Khun Sanuk sits. That seems about "right"

For the Liberal/Authoritarian - my gut feeling is it's about correct - maybe a bit high and the zero could move down a little - not much though

Don't buy that. I've gotten more liberal over the years. Prolly because I see the conservative movement (as it has stood for the past 30 years in the US) as a bunch of whingy, greedy, lying, bigoted rat bastards out to fuck everyone over as much as possible...

Cheers,

SD

<< a bunch of whingy, greedy, lying, bigoted rat bastards out to fuck everyone over as much as possible... >>

In contrast to the Democrats, who are a a bunch of whingy, greedy, lying, bigoted rat bastards out to fuck everyone over to a lesser degree.

:)

In the US, the Dems used to have a conservative wing and the Reps a liberal wing. The radicals seem to have driven them out of their parties. Thus both parties have both become less representative of the average person, who is more in the middle.

Archived