Are Most People Dumb?

unit731

Guest lazyphil

a slapper is also a word for a slut, girl who sleeps around, did she, does she?.....she didn't marry becks for money, she had made hers already.

i know they're not known for hibrow taste but they seem like a genuinely nice couple who get hounded and critised by the press all the time. i hate football and poshes music btw in case you think i'm a fan of either of them!

judging someone by the way they speak is pretty dumb ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

good example. becks did charity work in a bkk orphanage, fits stuff in on his hectic schedule.

they are all too predictable targets of ridicule.

Guest lazyphil

true dumb people can be nice a friendly (look at me!) but dumb?, still not so sure. not an astro physicist or a stem cell scientist but i dont think dumb-

Posh and David Beckham are sitting in front of the Television watching the six O' clock news. The headline feature is a man who is threatening to jump off the Clifton Suspension Bridge onto the busy A4 below.

Posh turns to Beckham and says ' Dave, I bet you £5000 that he jumps.'

He replies ' £5000! Done.'

The pair shake on it and continue watching the commotion on the TV, sure enough, the man jumps and hits the road below with a loud thud.

Beckham takes £5000 out of his pocket and gives it to Posh.

'I can't take that from you Dave' she says. I was cheating. I saw the Five O' clock News earlier so I Knew what was going to happen. I can't accept that money.'

Beckham replies, 'No Babe'.

The money is yours fair and square. I was cheating too. I just didn't think he would do it again.'

Archived