Are Most People Dumb?

unit731

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Are Most People Dumb?"

Yup. As a box of rocks, mate.

I was just reminded about this reading about a black guy struggling for acceptance in the Mormon faith. 5555555555! Fat chance.

Uh, I think blacks joining the Mormon church is sort of like a flaming effeminate Puerto Rican queen trying to join and be accepted by the KKK. First question, why would one WANT to join an organization that preaches you are some sort of perversion? Did that poor mis-guided black guy watch "Donnie and Marie" in 1976 (as we all did, I sadly admit) and think the Mormon church was some sort of silly slap-stick variety show?

Only answer is stupidity. QED.

Cheers,

SD

<< Uh, I think blacks joining the Mormon church is sort of like a flaming effeminate Puerto Rican queen trying to join and be accepted by the KKK. First question, why would one WANT to join an organization that preaches you are some sort of perversion? Did that poor mis-guided black guy watch "Donnie and Marie" in 1976 (as we all did, I sadly admit) and think the Mormon church was some sort of silly slap-stick variety show? >>

You're behind the times. Originally, the LDS Church taught that black folks were cursed by God and Brigham Young said any Mormon who married one deserved to be killed. But some decades ago, the then President of the Church had a revelation. (The head of the church is still considered to be a prophet.) It seems that God generously admitted that He'd made a mistake and lifted the curse on black people. Cynics pointed out that this "revelation" occured at a time when the Mormons were getting heavily into missionary work in Brazil, where a majority of the people are mixed race.

;)

Archived