Where have all the posters gone?

Married a Japanese mail order bride and never came back to Thailand. Probably campaigning for Sarah Pailin these days.

If I remember right Wild Alaska made some posts about guys puttin Ads in the "Tokyo Classified" personals offering "free" lodging at one's home to Young Yippon lasses planning a Holiday trip - which apparently some Yippon lasses were going for. :hubba:

I think there were even some examples from the Tokyo Classifieds posted - seems there were a few guys puttin in these Ads from various locales abroad for the Yippon lasses' considerations... :shocked:

Not sure if this was how Wild Alaska met his mate but hope he's doing well and is happy. Couldn't help but think about those Classifieds when traveling thru Narita seeing all the young Yippon Lasses catching planes... :surprised: :evil:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>and the guy who lived in chumpion who was going to be assisinated by his neighbours?

He moved to the TGF's village and built a house.<

My understanding is he's back on the board now for quit some time, but under different name. Up to him!

Not sure TTM is here under another name. He does post on TV now and again, mostly about how bad Thailand is and in particular Bangkok. Appears they bought condo in Bangkok they use when visiting. Still works in Japan I believe.

Hard to believe it been something like 8 years or so since he first meet his wife and posted here in a near panic about what to do about falling in love with a BG.

TH

I thought Pattaya127 still lurked here occasionally.

Met him a couple of times in BKK, and I thought he was a nice guy.

I seem to remember something happened to set him off regarding a post about mileage markers or something - it was trivial, anyway - but he spat "le dummy" out of the pram and went away with his tail between his legs.

Pity - he was quite opinionated, but had a good knowledge of things here.

I think his latest incarnation is as an occasional mod on the Thai Visa message forum.

Archived