Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awww, cum on...he's my hero :boxing::spank::stirthepo:worship::neener:

He was my hero also.

I tried my best to get him to come to Thailand so I could hitch him up to a fine Thai lady or if he prefered, which I seriously believed was his preference, a tall well hung ladyboy.

I even went out of my way to let him play in my sandbox. I figured I don't play in it so he might as well play in it. Besides, the cat uses it for a shit box anyways.

I can imagine him saying LIAR, LEFTIST, RETARD" while one of the gals at Star of Light got his pants off. I can see him now running down the soi screaming while covering himself because he has no pants.

I saw Rog creating chaos on Teakdoor a while back. Different nik but obviously him.

He never hung around long, the opposition wasn't in our class, but he had them frothing at the mouth for a while.

Admirers can still contact him at home on FreeRepublic.com

Not sure TTM is here under another name. He does post on TV now and again, mostly about how bad Thailand is and in particular Bangkok. Appears they bought condo in Bangkok they use when visiting. Still works in Japan I believe.

Hard to believe it been something like 8 years or so since he first meet his wife and posted here in a near panic about what to do about falling in love with a BG.

TH

Correct, TTM is still in Japan with wife and kid, does not post here anymore nor on TV.

We briefly used to be neighbours in BKK and we still correspond.

BB

• 2 weeks later...

Where's Drogon or Sakai lately....last I recall he was off to Thailand to see his lady, I think he made it, then nothing...silence....did she do him in? Sell his body parts to medical science? Sell his computer?

I was kind of hoping for an update and to see if things had worked out for him, as I know he really liked his lady. Anyone?

Archived