Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Pattaya127 still lurked here occasionally.

Met him a couple of times in BKK, and I thought he was a nice guy.

I seem to remember something happened to set him off regarding a post about mileage markers or something - it was trivial, anyway - but he spat "le dummy" out of the pram and went away with his tail between his legs.

Pity - he was quite opinionated, but had a good knowledge of things here.

funny how every few years there is a "where are they now? thread".

what ever happend to:

think_too_much: was doing the pigmalian thing.

High_Thaid: kept going on about how he looked like Tom Seleck and copped a schlacking for admitting he barebacked a "virgin" he met on the net casue he wanted her first experience to be perfect.

Artiew: anyone who had been to cambodia was obviously a pedophile.

Goose_Bay_Pisshead: on some good drugs that guy

Jasmine: the old thai lady

and the guy who lived in chumpion who was going to be assisinated by his neighbours?

what ever happend to:

[/qoute]

I think he is still with the girl, living in Japan. Last seen in Winter 2005

She was great, I miss her opinions. Last seen in summer 2007

and the guy who lived in chumpion who was going to be assisinated by his neighbours?

I guess you mean Pattaya127. He was probably the first to hit the 15.000 post mark. Last seen in summer 2008.

High_Thaid: kept going on about how he looked like Tom Seleck and copped a schlacking for admitting he barebacked a "virgin" he met on the net casue he wanted her first experience to be perfect.

Artiew: anyone who had been to cambodia was obviously a pedophile.

Goose_Bay_Pisshead: on some good drugs that guy

HT and TTM I think is here under a different name

artiew I know is here under a new name

GBP - don't remember him, sounds funny - I guess he was posting when I was "away"

Jasmine appears every now and then I think, like GTG many suspected she wasn't genuine, although I'm pretty sure GTG was "caught" out.

thailenoi got some death threats in Chumpon and was last online January this year.

Another(same?) guy living in Chumpon with his GF, if I remember correctly was rather unwell, and mentioned renting out a room in his house in Chummpon. I corresponded with him some years ago (2001-3) and he didn't think he long left to live. Came across as a lovely gent.

Archived