Where have all the posters gone?

He was the only guy who posted only in the non-Thai news section - and that is the only place he posted. No interest in pussy. No interest in Thai women. No interest in Thailand.

LIAR, RETARD!! Why don't you research before you post that leftist drivil!!

Said with only a loving tone, BT. I found this post from him.

Sunday August 3rd 2008 5 46 am - Post#707676

In response to Faustian - Welcome to the Middle Ages

Faustian Said:Wow! Paganistic rituals. Black magic.

The human race has advanced so far.

It probably isn't the wisest thing to lump everyone together like that.

Some have advanced farther than others.

Rogie said this in a Thai section of the board

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was the only guy who posted only in the non-Thai news section - and that is the only place he posted. No interest in pussy. No interest in Thai women. No interest in Thailand.

LIAR' date=' RETARD!! Why don't you research before you post that leftist drivil!!

Said with only a loving tone, BT. I found this post from him.

[i']Sunday August 3rd 2008 5 46 am - Post#707676

In response to Faustian - Welcome to the Middle Ages

Faustian Said:Wow! Paganistic rituals. Black magic.

The human race has advanced so far.[/i]

It probably isn't the wisest thing to lump everyone together like that.

Some have advanced farther than others.

Rogie said this in a Thai section of the board

Out of 5000 posts, how could I have missed that?

Gee, I don't know what to say.

All,

Left for BKK and Pattaya for a few days and did not log on for 5 days. Came back and went to the board to check what has been happening and saw a total of 6 new posts (not topics, but posts) in the General section and not much else in most other forums. It seems the Thailand News, non-Thai News, and a couple other areas (Board Bar) are getting the majority of posts, and not really much at that (of course the Useless Thread still gets many useless posts).

I have been noticing this for the past few months. The board seems to be in decline, and what is posted rarely is of much interest. Mostly banter, joking and off topic stuff. Where's all the nightlife stories and info? The relationships posts? Resting on our former glory as a great Thai related and nightlife forum will not keep the board interesting and gain us new members. New info and stories and posts of current happenings/prices/places to go and things to do is needed... desperately I feel.

I do have some posts to write about BKK and Pattaya myself, and will do so. I'll namre hotels, bars and pricing and anecdotes of my 5 days away... but we all need to be posting something that may be of interest to all coming here, and may help spur others on to post their own experiences and info.

As I used to say years ago on this board's earlier incarnations... POST SOMETHING!!

Cent

p.s. Where the hell is the button to contact the admin? I cannot see anywhere to click to send a message to the admin/owner.

My opinion is that the board because a bunch of insider cliques that were intolerant of those who didn't confirm to their way of thinking. The decline started when moderators became anonymous and the moderating became a a bit more erratic and uneven favoring some more than others. The personalities were those who posted what they were passionate about whether it was controversial or not and compelled others to respond. The insider cliques were allowed to harass these personalities at will because they had the blessing of the unknown moderators.

The result was the personalities were chased away and the boring group thinkers had no real content to provide, thus the board became uninteresting.

and flavorless

Say what you want but on any message board most content is driven by a handful of those who have large online personalitites and a desire to express their views; they start threads as well as stimulate discussion in threads they don't start.

Personally, I stopped posting any relevant content because I became bored with the bitchiness and trifling attitudes of the intolerant types and the increase of insider jokes and postings reminded me too much of those guys that were on the Nanapong board with their constant unintelligible drivel.

Personally, I stopped posting any relevant content because I became bored with the bitchiness and trifling attitudes of the intolerant types and the increase of insider jokes and postings reminded me too much of those guys that were on the Nanapong board with their constant unintelligible drivel.

My impression is, that the board got better in recent months. KS is running a tight ship and IMHO the over all atmosphere became more friendly again.

Anyway, the fact that during the summer the number of posts in the nightlife forum increased (with some really outstanding trip reports :thumbup:) shows that traffic is dependent on the travel seasons.

Hi,

Funny thing is that overall traffic over the last 4-5 years has been pretty consistent. I think a lot of this may also be perception.

Sanuk!

In my perception nighlife was pretty dead before the summer. In contrary to this last autumn many, many posts where made concerning the US election and IMHO the vitriolic tone in these threads infected the board for some time.

Archived