Where have all the posters gone?

Where's Drogon or Sakai lately....last I recall he was off to Thailand to see his lady' date=' I think he made it, then nothing...silence....did she do him in? Sell his body parts to medical science? Sell his computer?

I was kind of hoping for an update and to see if things had worked out for him, as I know he really liked his lady. Anyone?[/quote']

I met Dragon once - nice guy.

So is Sakai ...

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheekyboy was a rather helpful chap, used to post lots of threads, then he vanished.

Yeh, why are TB, Samak and Sakai so quiet lately? It's eerie. Strange. Odd. Bizarre. Weird. Spooky. Unusual. Unnerving. Bewildering. Dumbfounding. Perturbing. Discombobulating. Disconcerting. Enervating. Unhinging. Perturbing. Unsettling.

And it sux too.

Cheekyboy was a rather helpful chap, used to post lots of threads, then he vanished.

Yeh, why are TB, Samak and Sakai so quiet lately? It's eerie. Strange. Odd. Bizarre. Weird. Spooky. Unusual. Unnerving. Bewildering. Dumbfounding. Perturbing. Discombobulating. Disconcerting. Enervating. Unhinging. Perturbing. Unsettling.

And it sux too.

I would have to say you really do miss..... rogie!

You wanta give us his roll call?

Cheekyboy was a rather helpful chap' date=' used to post lots of threads, then he vanished.

And it sux too.[/quote']

I don't want to get banned.

Cheekyboy was a rather helpful chap' date=' used to post lots of threads, then he vanished.

And it sux too.[/quote']

I don't want to get banned.

You can't get banned for quoting.

I used to laugh my ass off every time rogie would write [color:red]"LIAR, LEFTIST, RETARD!"[/color]

The guy actually believed the shit!

It would have been interesting to do a study on the guy to find out how he became what he was.

He was the only guy who posted only in the non-Thai news section - and that is the only place he posted. No interest in pussy. No interest in Thai women. No interest in Thailand.

Makes you wonder what made him tick.

Archived