Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... done a doxyblue.

Actually doxieblue (what was his name before he changed to that?) must have had admin rights on the old board as he deleted all his post. SD just changed his screen name to the tilde (~) character so it appeared he had deleted his account. Pretty clever actually.

TH

Hi,

"Actually doxieblue (what was his name before he changed to that?) must have had admin rights on the old board as he deleted all his post."

Was db_sez_aloha before that. He didn't have admin rights, just mod rights. He used a script to delete all his posts (~700 of them).

Sanuk!

Hi,

"Actually doxieblue (what was his name before he changed to that?) must have had admin rights on the old board as he deleted all his post."

Was db_sez_aloha before that. He didn't have admin rights, just mod rights. He used a script to delete all his posts (~700 of them).

Sanuk!

What did he say in them?

Hi' date='

Sanuk!

[/quote']

What did he say in them?

As I recall, he was very heavy handed as a mod. When he was asked to ease up, he got pissed off and quit.

Odd fellow ... I was supposed to meet him on his first trip to Bangkok. Instead of meeting me, he went to a nightclub or whatever and picked up the first gal who said "hellowhatyouname". He ended up marrying her and I never did meet him :dunno:

>Odd fellow ... I was supposed to meet him on his first trip to Bangkok. Instead of meeting me, he went to a nightclub or whatever and picked up the first gal who said "hellowhatyouname". He ended up marrying her and I never did meet him

Sounds about average :dunno:

Are they still married?

Archived