Fish - my latest catch

Coss

thumb_1249339919-Trout.jpg

A nice fat hen Rainbow I caught at dawn.

I hot smoked and ate it 4 hours after catching it, can't get much better than that. :)

I hooked and lost at the net, a larger Brown.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caught this Giant Mekong catfish last trip to LOS right in Bangkok at a pay lake good fun fight like hell!!!!

Maybe went to the same place as you? about 45 min east of BKK? (I was taking the pics, so no, not me but of course I caught much larger fish...)

It was a charity event out of The Tavern on Soi 4.

A nice fish Coss but to me its proportions don't look quite right. Its head and tail look a bit big or is its body too short? Not quite sure.

I managed an hour on my mates loch in Scotland when I was home in May and caught two rainbows between 2.5 and 3 lbs. Another mate got a 5lb brown. All lovely fish.

I really do miss the fishing and the fishing weather. :(

A nice fish Coss but to me its proportions don't look quite right. Its head and tail look a bit big or is its body too short? Not quite sure.

Fuckin hell Munchie, i'ts a fish, you eat them.

That sounds like it is dancing in a go go bar and you want to fuck it :surprised:

Fuckin hell Munchie' date=' i'ts a fish, you eat them.

[/quote']

You're not a fisherman, so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

So enlighten me, are you suggesting this fish is out of shape, should in go on some sort of weight lifting program or something.

It's a fuckin fish, it will taste the same no matter how it looks, just fillet the fucker and pan fry it's ass.

So enlighten me, are you suggesting this fish is out of shape, should in go on some sort of weight lifting program or something.

It's a fuckin fish, it will taste the same no matter how it looks, just fillet the fucker and pan fry it's ass.

Teddy, Teddy, Teddy :shakehead fishing isn't just about catching fish to put on a plate. It's also about fresh air, scenery, seeing other wildlife, getting away from it, etc., and when you do catch a fish it makes it even more pleasurable if the fish looks good. Things like shape, colour, markings, etc., are all important to the look of a fish, particularly game fish and also, in these days of put and take fisheries, the shape of the fins.

Short body, they're normally more streamlined, this one was in good condition=stocky a bit like your good self if I remember correctly ;) :content: :surprised:

Cheers

Coss

and yes it is about the tranquility and the weather....

So enlighten me' date=' are you suggesting this fish is out of shape, should in go on some sort of weight lifting program or something.

[/quote']

Teddy, Teddy, Teddy :shakehead fishing isn't just about catching fish to put on a plate. It's also about fresh air, scenery, seeing other wildlife, getting away from it, etc., and when you do catch a fish it makes it even more pleasurable if the fish looks good. Things like shape, colour, markings, etc., are all important to the look of a fish, particularly game fish and also, in these days of put and take fisheries, the shape of the fins.

You need a good shag Munchie. Your beginning to fancy fish for fucks sake.

At least LP cathes them when they are asleep, that way they aren't scared when they are petted and wanked over :shakehead

Archived