Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

that is my experience with working girls , every year the number of good looking girls/stunners is getting less and less. when i look at girls in an office , or univ. or in a mall the number of good looking is so much higher. i don't know what could it be, maybe the best looking have allready been taken to "falangland".

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you ( we) are getting more selective, our ideal of "thai beauty" is becomeing more refinde.

not so much the idea of

"shit she is hot, wonder how much" to maybe "I can find a better one".

quote:

Originally posted by shygye:

But I will not tell you which gogo.
tongue.gif" border="0

that only proves my point, if there were still many you would not have to hide your stunner tongue.gif" border="0

It all depends on your definition of stunner, I think. If you like slender, dark skinned babes they are getting rare on the ground - plenty of gals who have dropped kids, done the brothel tour, etc but very few real country lasses with looks to die for. That is in the bars. The city itself overwhelmed with ever increasing tides of beautiful women

quote:

Originally posted by Pom_Jao_Choo:

-All the stuners have been scooped up by the offshore markets in Simgapore, Hong Kong the Netherlands etc..

U may find it surprising but most of the thai girls in Germany and Switzerland look pretty bad too.I'm not near to understand how so many foreigners parade and fight with their embassy for mostly apes faced lao girls(and when U think the envelope is still better than the inside...).It sure seems that chinese and japanese have better taste than westerners,go around Ratchada and U may get what I mean

Archived