Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys,I'm racist and insulting.Now do u have any idea of what the thais with a proper situation think of the girls hanging around the farangs?They are the SCUM of thai society and thais can't get why westerners look at them.On that matter many bangkokians are at least as racist as me.But what do U know??Many guys come to bangkok and leave thinking "Pay say?"or "Ngam Bon" is thai

Dundee U have a thai wife,when I see Ur reaction I tend to think she's fom Isaarn.

Get over Urself and remember U loose face for the thais(and for me)when u go around with such a girl

luisBKK -- It's really not necessary to barge through this discussion board with rude references and insulting posts in order to be noticed or generate a response. Even if you are polite and articulate you will almost always receive an answer/comment to just about any opinion you might have. You don't even have to have a reasonable point of view! crazy.gif" border="0

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: MrLucky ]

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

"On that matter many bangkokians are at least as racist as me."

And that makes it OK for you to be a racist as well?

Sanuk!

It could be called pick up some local values,and for the ones who say I'm raving,why don't U go to some nice BKK place ,meet some locals and ask them what they think of those dark skinned flat nosed Isaan girls.Check too what kind of girls they look at.

BTW It reminds me Picabia:

"La morale et le bon gout sont un vieux menage,ils ont pour enfant la betise et l'ennui"(Morality and good taste are an old couple,they have for offspring foolness and Boredom).

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

[QB[/qb]

It could be called pick up some local values,and for the ones who say I'm raving,why don't U go to some nice BKK place ,meet some locals and ask them what they think of those dark skinned flat nosed Isaan girls.Check too what kind of girls they look at.[/QB]

Why don'tyou go to any place outside BKK and speak to some locals and ask them what the think of those snotty nosed stuck up corrupt bangkokians.

If you have to look for someone elses approval for what you like, you have to be pretty shallow

and unsure of yourself. quoted by Rictic 2001

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

[qb

If you have to look for someone elses approval for what you like, you have to be pretty shallow

and unsure of yourself. quoted by Rictic 2001[/QB]

Sure Rictic I'm looking for the forum members approval,thanks for Ur deep insight...I'm trying to point out the ways some things are in Thailand to some guys who seem not to have a clue

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Who the hell cares about what Thai society thinks? Are you taking your bargirl to the royal palace to see the king??? Me personally, I love getting on the skytrain with my new found love(s) and watching the passengers look at you then turn away when you meet their eyes... Then I flash the most sh*t eating grin I can muster... Nothing better... I am a rookie but they looked quite ok to me on my maiden voyage. God bless em!!! (the local girls however were better looking than the BGs on a whole)

Mykal

“I'm trying to point out the ways some things are in Thailand to some guys who seem not to have a clue”

Hi Luis le BKK

Well I do not loose face for you, as you are behaving like an “Ai Naa Laem” nor I’m interested in your way of pointing out that things are in Thailand.

Going over the several messages, which you have posted, on this board recently, you appear to have a major problem with Thais and their culture and you are expressing this in a very narrow minded way. You call it “picked-up some local values”, so I would advise to go to other places to widen your mind as you do not have any clue what are you talking about.

As I use to say “live and let it live- Take it or Leave it” Nobody is forcing me to stay in LOS

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

Archived