Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

This topic has been worked pretty hard over the last year.

In interest to those not familiar with the old board, some of the more popular views have been

-It's all in percepttion

-The Japanese took all the good ones

-more venues means a wider dispersal of 10's

(each venue trying hard to hold on to one stunner as a drawing card).

-Good looking girls have all moved to up-market locations.

-All the stuners have been scooped up by the offshore markets in Simgapore, Hong Kong the Netherlands etc..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by P:

[QB]that is my experience with working girls , every year the number of good looking girls/stunners is getting less and less. when i look at girls in an office , or univ. or in a mall the number of good looking is so much higher.

You are right, the number of good looking

girls is getting less.

Many years before, most stunners are coming

from Central Thailand, Bangkok area and the North.

Since some years 95% comming from Northeast. If you staying in BKK, Samui, Pattaya, Phuket or somewhere. The places are crowded with Isarn-girls.

blush.gif" border="0

I am of the school that believes 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

luisBKK wrote: "mostly apes faced lao girls"

I think such comments are insulting, racist and and disrespectful, say more about his "inside" than about the girl's. Similar statements got Stickman in trouble a while back.

Frankly, when I see some of the farang/bg couples on Sukhumvit, with a gorilla looking farang walking with an elf-like Thai GF, I know who in my eyes is the Beauty, and who is the Beast.

Brings to mind that wonderful sketch/song in the movie Cabaret (dates me), where Joel Gray dances with a person in Gorilla suit, singing "If they could see her through my eyes.....She doesn't look JEWISH at all!". That of course was a dig at the antisemitism of the nazi era.

Yes, I also like to look at beautiful women, as spectator sport. But I think the physical beauty factor is overrated. I would choose for character above beauty anyday.

Phoenix

I fully agree with you. I do not respond to luisBKK anymore as his just trying to get responses. I did respond to his messages several times but these messages where deleted. His remarks, especially made on others posts are over the top.

Could Khun Sanuk filter out "losers" like luisBKK?

quote:

Originally posted by phoenix:

luisBKK wrote: "mostly apes faced lao girls"

I think such comments are insulting, racist and and disrespectful, say more about his "inside" than about the girl's. Similar statements got Stickman in trouble a while back.

that surprises me, i have always liked stickmans website and posts which always looked inisightful to me so i'm not gonna bash him but if that is true i'm disappointed with the man.

My wife and I were caught in traffic somewhere near the beginning of New Petchburi

road. I was staring out the window and could

not help spotting a sizeable number (at least

a dozen) of absolutely gorgeous Thai stunners. She told me that these were 'working' students; and, reserved for

wealthy Thai gents who were crusining around

checking out the offerings. She referred to this locale as "Siam." Has anyone else ever

noticed this?

I think there are 2 main reasons why the BGs are so ugly.

1) The nature of their work. They spend much of their working life pouring lady drinks down their throats, which causes them to become overweight. In addition many become alcoholics or drug addicts which doesn't do much for their looks either.

2) They were fairly unattractive in the first place. If they were very beautiful they probably would never have become hookers. Only someone very desperate would ever become a bg and beautiful women aren't desperate. They can usually find a man to look after them, and if he can't provide or he butterflies they kick him out and get someone better.

Archived