Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

McJimmys: >The selfish materialism that has distroyed Thailand makes all Thais seem a little less beautiful then they once were. <

I think their is a wonderful irony in this statement. Most readers of this board are probably western men, who through the benefit of a good exchange rate, and a relatively higher income in a western country, can use their economic advantage to purchase the services and 'affection' of the Thai BG. No matter which way the Thai BG can dress up this transaction, one could argue that it is strictly a materialistic transaction, treating the BG and her services/time as a commodity. All this without taking into consideration what the longterm downside of this may be for the BG, in terms of physical, emotional or psychological consequences. It seems to me that it is us who are the selfish materialists, more so than the BG, who often may be driven by either poverty, or social/familial pressure to do their duty.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

Go to La Lunar or Aise and U gonna see gorgeous girls...who have money and don't want to go out with those foreigners who go out with those Isaan whores.Make contact is actually not easy in those places and many westerners rush back to Thermae or patpong mumbling about stuck up thai bitches.happily their ego gets quickly comforted by Isaarn girls poor enough to flatter them,That's the kind of girls we wanna make our life with!!![/QB]

I agree with you, most of your comments are true.! smile.gif" border="0

Originally posted by MCJIMMYS:

[QB]I started comming to LOS 15 years ago. as the years have passes I thought the same. But I now realize it is not that the girls have gotten any less beautiful. The problem is the attitude of the girls has changed over the years.

Exactly! smile.gif" border="0

Hi,

"(U don't give Ur opinion BTW on the girls thai people like)."

I don't really give a shit what the Thais think. I despise racism, and will not tolerate it on this board (which is why I have already asked you once to tone down your posts!)

In my opinion racism is born out of ignorance and fear.

Futhermore, I don't care what you think is beautiful (after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder), but I do take severe offence to the way you look down on people. As has been said here, very narrow minded.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

[qb]

Sanuk!

It could be called pick up some local values,and for the ones who say I'm raving,why don't U go to some nice BKK place ,meet some locals and ask them what they think of those dark skinned flat nosed Isaan girls.Check too what kind of girls they look at.

BTW It reminds me Picabia:

"La morale et le bon gout sont un vieux menage,ils ont pour enfant la betise et l'ennui"(Morality and good taste are an old couple,they have for offspring foolness and Boredom).[/QB]

>"I think some individuals in here get offended because the best they get is still quite low on other people's scale "

>"I look down on them for having little to talk about,poor plastic,and a dubious education where the parents R pimps(that makes difficult concurence!uh...).Plus I do give a shit to the way people look at me and I'm happy to have a GF that I can bring to the Oriental or more often to the Hyatt."<

I can't argue that we all would love to be able to meet those more beutiful women we know to exist in the upper echolons of Thai society. But honestly

you seem to be overtly preocupied with what otthers may think of your choices of friends. And I understand that for some people this is more important than it is to other's. And I do appreciate that to be acepted within Thai society you must measure up by their standards. But of course your realize that even their protocols considered you will allways just be Ferang anyways. And in spite of all this I don't see where regarding them as devalued human beings of lesser standing is going to further your station.

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Pom_Jao_Choo ]

Originally posted by Dundee:

Luis Le BKK

I’m more than happy that my wife do go along with me on business related functions, so what is your problem.

BTW what do u talk about every single day??I tend to find myself pretty fluent in Thai when I speak with Isaarn girls,because they have so little to say,not quite like this with educated thais

woman from Isaan walking around with a farang is a BG is just proving me how narrow minded you are

I said that??Looks again U trying to reassure Urself,I say they're (most of)all poor enough to go sweeter than the bangkokians with any polite farang.When U take the easier and cheaper pick,don't expect too much respect

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

For those that are getting bothered about this Luis guy, what are you worried about?

First of all, to join the top echelons of society, he needs to learn to write English correctly (E.g. "I’m more than happy that my wife DO go along ", is not good enough in the top circles, Luis).

Secondly, if he aspires to possess the most inaccessible women, why isn't he playing around in America or somewhere else in the western world? How about Saudi Arabia?

Thirdly, why is he bothering to hang around on this thread? Shouldn't he be kissing his way up the arm of an upper-class purring lovely as we speak?

I could go on, but to answer the original question, I think that our standards simply get higher as we become used to the relatively high number of easily available women compared to our homelands.

Hey LuisBBK !

Your post appear to be insightful, I just was wondering about your background. Are you living in Thailand? and How long? Where are you originally from?

Just curious

There is a whole lot of the "holier than thou" syndrome popping up in these threads. More often than not the mere fact that you are in here and participating in these threads discredits a lot of the seemingly authoritative attitude commonly found regarding different subject matter. I find that very funny. And yes, for some posters, Speak n' Spell is highly recommended...

LOL

Mykal

Archived