Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

Hi,

"why don't U go to some nice BKK place ,meet some locals and ask them what they think of those dark skinned flat nosed Isaan girls."

I know what they think of them, and I don't give a shit. As I said just because they are racist doesn't mean it is right for you to be so.

"Check too what kind of girls they look at."

Having spend countless hours in the upscale karaoke bars on Ratchada I am very familiar with what they like. Thank you very much.

BTW, the Thais looking down on the Isaan girls/people says a lot more about the Thais than it does about the Isaan people I think.

Sanuk!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

“Well I do not loose face for you, as you are behaving like an “Ai Naa Laem”

Well what's an "ay Naa Laem",My GF doesn't understand any better.

And when U extrapole my contempt for whores,mostly the junky and ugly ones to the whole thai culture,that's a big step.I'm not sure U figured out the stratification of thai society even a little.The rascism too.

Another point is when I see how many answers a guy looking for classy bars in BKK got,I doubt U guys go much outside the sanuk scene.

Khun Sanuk it seems we made the same observations ,even if our judgement is different(U don't give Ur opinion BTW on the girls thai people like).

And guys to see what gorgeous thais look like have a look around Abac University or at night time at La Lunar or RCA,many of U may feel U're getting fooled afterwards when U go back to Nana or Thermae

Dundee something else I may have spent 4 years with a fucked up thai whore but she was from Chiang Mai,tall and very fair skin and got breast implant after a couple of years in Europe.

It's 7.56

Borry i forgot something.Go to La Lunar or Aise and U gonna see gorgeous girls...who have money and don't want to go out with those foreigners who go out with those Isaan whores.Make contact is actually not easy in those places and many westerners rush back to Thermae or patpong mumbling about stuck up thai bitches.happily their ego gets quickly comforted by Isaarn girls poor enough to flatter them,That's the kind of girls we wanna make our life with!!!

Regarding racism your response was, "It could be called pick up some local values." If something is wrong it's wrong. Claiming local values or citing them doesn't make it right.

If you don't draw a line somewhere and try to live by it, where do you start?

<<burp>>

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: gummigut ]

LuisBKK

I did not denied that Thai are looking down on Isaans. They do and I did come across this before (see my earlier posts). What surprises me is there are people around worse than some bangkokians like yourselves. As I said, you have a major attitude problem and probably the tall girl with silicon implants may have been the course of this. Right?. Don’t tell me that you did find out after 4 years that she was actually an he. laugh.gif" border="0

I’m not here to define what is gorgeous as this is out of the question, nor you do not need to go to La Lunar or Aise as there are many other places out of the scene where you can meet women. My only problem with you posts is that you have a narrow mind on Thais and on women in general. Remember, you did admit in an previous post that you share the money made by your BG/GF. crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

[QB]LuisBKK

As I said, you have a major attitude problem and probably the tall girl with silicon implants may have been the course of this. Right?. Don’t tell me that you did find out after 4 years that she was actually an he.
laugh.gif" border="0

[QB]

dundee U almost make my insomnia worthwile!!No I've been with a few katoeys and easy to catch the difference.U wanna see tall original girls with white skin and breast implants??Go check the shows in Dance Fever and Hollywood.Silicone implants are great and I'll push all of my girls to get some.

So what means Ay Naa laem???

And about La Lunar and Aise,those R places where the girls R difficult to get,theer r many places where the low paid girls go out and it's much easier(but no rewarding \)to catch a girl there

Ay naa Laem?

I don't think that Thais especially look down on Isaan girls. There is an Isaan girl who works as a secretary in my office and she is treated just the same as everyone else.

What the Thais do look down on is hookers, who are the only Isaan girls most farangs every meet.

I don't think that Thais are unique in this. Many years ago I went out with a Dutch hooker in Amsterdam and you should have seen the looks those 'broad minded' Dutch folk gave us laugh.gif" border="0

I started comming to LOS 15 years ago. as the years have passes I thought the same. But I now realize it is not that the girls have gotten any less beautiful. The problem is the attitude of the girls has changed over the years. When I first started comming here the girls took pride in their work. and they seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. There was no short time. The price was 300- 500 baht all night. The girls primary concern was that you had a good time and they wanted to give you as much pleasure as they could. Now the only thing the girls want is your money they don't care about the service they give only how much they can get from you without doing anything for it. This is what makes them seem so ugly. The selfish materialism that has distroyed Thailand makes all Thais seem a little less beautiful then they once were. The phisical beauty is still there but the inner charm has all but gone away. That is the sad truth and why I look for the younger girls who have not been in the game more than 4-5 months. Most still have a little innocence which is closer to the way the girls used to be. This is also why Cambodia is becomming so popular the girls are not as greedy as they are here but go now, because in time they too will change.

MCJIMMYS

Luis,

I have a feeling (so feel free to correct me) that when you're saying you're not comfortable with a Isan/Khmer looking girl in the Oriental or Hyatt hotel it's mostly because of her physical features?

I feel a tad self-conscious as well when a girl I'm with is dressed overly slutty, especially when it's outside of Pattaya Beach & 2nd road, but I refuse to feel embarrassed just because her facial features are different from those of the girl these very same eye-brow raising wankers choose from the Ratchada fish tanks.

Overall of course, to each his own; I can hardly blame you for liking tall, well dressed fair skinned curvy babes who may even understand you when you speak French with them. smile.gif" border="0

Overall I thought your comments weren't as offensive as some people took them. There is a fine but distinct difference between graphicly painting a scene (gorilla Farang with ape faced Lao girl) and saying "All farangs look like gorillas and/or all Lao girls have ape faces.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Luis Le BKK

This thread is going off topic, so let me be the one who is pulling the plug. You are happy that you can go with you GF to the Oriental or the Hyatt and I’m more than happy that my wife do go along with me on business related functions, so what is your problem.

As you are for sure very embarrassed to walk around with a women from Isaan, now I DO NOT and as a matter of fact, I don’t care on what others are thinking nor my wife gives any damm shit on this. The fact that you generalize that every woman from Isaan walking around with a farang is a BG is just proving me how narrow minded you are. Did you ever see a gorgeous dressed Isaan women ? or do you think that they do only wear mini skirts, hardly covering their ass?.

Cheers

Farang Le Dundee laugh.gif" border="0

Archived