TG and fortune tellers ...

gobbledonk

There's actually a lot of that sort of stuff going on here as well. Want to move some furniture around here? Nope. Cannot do. Can't block the front door from the back with furniture. The headboard of the bed has to face a certain way, other ways are 'mi dee'/no good. Lots of other things like this I've seen I'll think of later. Tired now. Off to bed.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want to buy a new house at vastly discounted price? Thai guy lays out around 5 million for land/house in my moo baan. House about 70% complete. Then ....

One of the security guards hanged himself* directly opposite.

Result: Builders won't go near the place. Thai guy doesn't want the house and desperate to sell it as it stands. Neighbours scared stupid of the pee, walking doen that stretch of road at night and all sorts of mumbo-jumbo in progress.

*Conventional job - didn't do a Grasshopper.

For an airfare, two weeks of hotel and mongering, I'll fly in and exorcise the ghost with Viking chants and rituals, I can probably get him a job as a server in one of the dining halls in Valhalla.

PT me if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Coss

This is why they should sell land to foreigners, It'd be win win. Just think of all that land that Thais don't want as a result of it's voodoo spooky shit connections.

I'd hazard a guess that barring the need to appease other Thais the more spooky voodoo shit going down in any given place the more farangs might be likley to pay.

How about that for a recession buster?

Archived