Issan : survival on 20.000 BHT ?

buffalo_bill

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes there's something called 'free education', but some parent do complain that many schools still charge for stuff like lunches, books, pencils, uniform, trips etc etc.

but the 500bt as yearly average per kid sounds doable, but again some families even ion issan may aspire to certain above minimum standard schools where perhaps 1k per year is need :up:

cheers & enjoy bubi - knew you had in you - to find a different girl with a different, but same family - 555+ seriously. :beer:

ciao!

She is different

You're the first person to say that ever !

Listen. There is absolutely nothing wrong with charity - or giving of oneself or by any other means.

Let the man enjoy the comfort he realizes by giving!

Move on you self-centered, low life, eccocentric, money hoarding bastards!

Buff - I send 4 kids to a Catholic school - it has a good english program I am thinking of attending - cost - ave $5K a student per 6 months. Electricity - 1 - 3 K a month.

Extra's - all well under 1k a month.

20K is a lot - I can survive on that ;)

When I first got together with my wife her budget was 12k a month - living in Bangkok, having a baby.

20K per month is plenty, providing they can save some of it from other expenses.

Problem I see, when the money is "free" there is little incentive to make the effort to save any of the money. You just can't blow thru the funds every month with no foresight, otherwise they will soon crash and burn. IMO.

Archived