2009/2010 season

sayjann

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Liverpool strikes again!

But don't think that they (Liverpool) will be in the top 5 at Xmas/Boxing day.

Cheers!

My voice is just about coming back to me after the screaming and shouting yesterday.

I would love it if we could play a team with Vidic in it every day, he truly is a great big pile of shite :rotl::rotl::soccer:

Liverpool strikes again!

Cheers!

My voice is just about coming back to me after the screaming and shouting yesterday.

I would love it if we could play a team with Vidic in it every day' date=' he truly is a great big pile of shite :rotl::rotl::soccer:

[/quote']

Fair enough, you can keep your slow banjo playing vice captain.

I'll happily stick with Vidic.

Congrats on your win btw, you lot showed more balls than us.

Liverpool strikes again!

Cheers!

I would love it if we could play a team with Vidic in it every day' date=' he truly is a great big pile of shite :rotl::rotl::soccer:

[/quote']

Fair enough, you can keep your slow banjo playing vice captain.

I'll happily stick with Vidic.

Congrats on your win btw, you lot showed more balls than us.

Vidic is great at defending set pieces and high balls into the box but he really struggles when he defends higher up the pitch. The sending off when he brought Kuyt down was similar to how he got sent off last year.

It was a great occassion though spoilt only by the mindless wankers,on both sides, who decided to have a meet up after the game and throw some bottles at each other.

The riot police arrived and one of the little twats decided to hide in our pub which was then raided by the riot police and all hell broke loose. Bloody funny but bloody scary and bloody stupid at the same time.

Fulham 3 - 1 Liverpool

Fuckin' ell, that's got to be the most amusing second half of football that I've ever seen.

Seriously, I know they were on a high last week after knocking us off, but hang on, 6 days later reality has set in again.

After todays game is there really anyone who doesn't think that Benitez is a joke of a manager?

Even the most deluded Liverpool fans surely have got to be asking themselves how much longer they can afford to keep the Spanish waiter in the job.

Thanks Rafa, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Archived