Former BG's with Chips on their shoulders...

TheCorinthian

This thread got me thinking about a friend of mine.

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?fid/16/tid/533231/pid/788622/post/last/#LAST

{Edit: Names have been changed to protect the guilty!}

I have a good friend who is married to a former BG. He took her out of the club about 7 years ago. He is out of time 30 days out of 60 so she and I and a bunch of us hang out a lot. She has a friend she brought in to the group that is also an ex BG from about two years ago.

Now than Book, Chris's wife, is a beauty with perhaps the best personality you can ask for in a girl. But Douk, Book's friend, is a pain in the ass sometimes. It is like she has the biggest chip on her shoulder I have seen in BKK.

She likes to go out and drink and dance, but the secound another pretty girl comes into the mix, she goes psycho. It happened to me the other night when my GF showed up late to Scratch dog. Douk was all nice and sweet till she showed up. I asked Patty why and she said Douk is upset she is former bar girl. Which I find a little odd as Book could care less if you know it or not!

I'm glad I was too drunk to notice LOL! :dunno:

Seriously, maybe she did not show it as much to me since I was the new member of the group.

But people, especially chicks, get weird at any time and for no reason. And we men are supposed to figure out why and fix it.

Or ignore it, as I usually do... :grinyes:

Cheers,

SD

Yea what I tend to do as it has never been really aimed at me. But patty commented on it "why is she so pissed at me?" The answer being, "well, she hates you for your BF even though she has like $500 us a month sponsorship!" (No BS!)

Even Book said the girl started acting like a bitch when the GF showed up.

Women are extremely competitive with each other. They have to sort their "status order" and decide who is the "Alpha bitch" in the group. Scientists have based this on the reproductive cycle. a woman only has a small limited window of opportunity to reproduce each month.

Basically, a woman can only be impregnated 1 time a month, so she has only 12 chances a year or so, multiplied over a period (no pun intended) 25=30 years or so? Thus, she needs to be selective in who she fucks, and competitive for any available males. This is Tribalism/Darwinism at it's crudest/most basic level.

As for why she might hate the new girl in the group, figure it this way, it has been established with all the girls in the group, who is who, who is with who and who any men in the group are fucking. The new girl disrupts all this, and poses the threat that she might take a man or attention from the women already established in the group.

Mixing social classes seldom works well in Thailand. I know several guys who tried it, though they certainly should have known better. One was dating a teacher (his former student). The other was with his live-in gal he'd originally met at the Thermae. The guys got the brilliant idea to go out together one weekend with their gals. One look at each other and the gals had their social standing and the situation pegged perfectly. And they immediately hated each other's guts.

Mixing social classes seldom works well in Thailand. I know several guys who tried it, though they certainly should have known better. One was dating a teacher (his former student). The other was with his live-in gal he'd originally met at the Thermae. The guys got the brilliant idea to go out together one weekend with their gals. One look at each other and the gals had their social standing and the situation pegged perfectly. And they immediately hated each other's guts.

Funny story:

As some of you may know I belong to a Ferrari Club in the US. There is a sister club here and they meet generally on Sundays and I often go. So I know them and a few of their sons who they bring along.

One night, at Spice Club, I run in to one of my buddies boys. He was aghast at seeing me! I mean he literally looked like he was shitting his pants. To him I am Kohn John, his father's honored friend from America where he is trying (and I am helping) him get in to school. And here he was caught in a "low class club."

He fell all over himself wai'ing to me. And his buddies go into the act too. The other Thais around must have thought I was royalty and they really treated me different after all that.

"Please, Please, Please, Please, Please dont tell my dad!!!!!" And he reached in his pocket and handed me a bigger pile of baht I had in my pocket. Seriously, it had to be 40k.

Of course I did not keep it and of course I acted the concerned uncle and we all had a great night. And I never told his dad.

But, yea, that illustrated Thai Cast Structure to me...!

Don't even mix BG with former BG. I've tried it, with disastrous results! :crazy:

Even BG with BG from different provinces can get weird.

Or BG with BG from different entertainment areas. When the DH Cowboy first opened, my friend and I brought our girls there. Mine was from 33, his from LongGun. We sat at the bar upstairs, having a good time, while the girls sat at a table by the railing staring down at the stage, never speaking or looking at each other. I expressed concern to my buddy that our dates looked miserable. He told me not to sweat it and offered this bit of sage advice: "It's good to bring Soi 33 girls to go-go bars. Reminds them of what they do for a living." :)

Overall, knowing jack shit about Thai culture, I'm with OH on this one. Girls will be girls.

Years ago, when Patpong was still THE place, I walked into a gogo bar and was addressed by my real name by a young bartender. I nearly fell off of the bar stool. Turned out he was a university student and knew me on sight, though I'd never taught him. He said to me, "Don't worry, archan. I won't say anything. I'm not supposed to be here either!" ;)

Archived