Australia probes navy 'sex game'

kamui

What is the big deal exactly? Guys have been doing this since the dawn of time. There was even a famous, slightly cruel experiment done in this area, showed it built up a girls self esteem...as long as no force is used, who cares? Also, don't women do the same thing to an extent?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But these guys have travelled the world. They've seen Asian and SE Asian women. They've probably been to PNG too. Yet they still shag shipboard sheilahs?

p.s. I must admit that the USN and USAF do seem to get the better looking birds. Most of those I saw in the Army could probably beat me at arm wrestling. The few BAMs I saw weren't exactly arousing either. Think Private Doberman in drag.

I would only be interested in any investigation that involved force or threat of force or extortion and if any of the sailors used their rank over some female. Other than that, I am not concerned.

I'm also for having both sexes on ships or where ever. Equal rights and being treated equally should mean EVERYTHING. I've said this before and its gonna sound nutty, but I don't think there should be separate bathroom facilities IF both sexes are equal under the law. We don't tolerate different bathrooms based on race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation then why should we on sex? Why do women get to have their own bathrooms and straight men can't against gay men? (ruling out the almost impossiblity of knowing who is gay, I'm talking in theory here).

Equal means equal.

Archived