should we have the choice

sayjann

Agreed,

One should be allowed to terminate ones own life and assisted suicide / euthanasia should also be allowed as long as there is documentary prrof that it was the wishes of the person.

Ironic fact it wasn't so long ago in the UK that someone who attempted suicide and failed was sentanced to death.

Hi,

Absolutely!

I've never understood that suicide is illegal in most countries. If I have the right to life, shouldn't I have the right to die as well?

Sanuk!

Problem is, the right to lifers are religious nut jobs, who want god's will enforced...as if they know what that really is. They say babies come from god, NOT as the result of science/fucking...likewise, if you kill yourself, you are "cheating god" out of his right to take your life...so hence, we have what we have law wise...

That said, yes, we should have the right to pick and choose the time and place.

Agreed,

One should be allowed to terminate ones own life and assisted suicide / euthanasia should also be allowed as long as there is documentary prrof that it was the wishes of the person.

Ironic fact it wasn't so long ago in the UK that someone who attempted suicide and failed was sentanced to death.

I think the police can make the argument that a person is sucidal if they have a stockpile of medicine.

Guest lazyphil

as long as the patient really wants out, as long as theres no pressure from others with unsavory motives, i.e. fed up with caring for them or want their estate....but as long as its a clear path without pressure, yes. we dont let our pets suffer.

Archived