Lady Boy Strikes Again

shygye

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A friend who grew up as an expat kid in the ME told me Arab men don't consider it gay if they are the fucker. It's only the fuckee who's gay. :dunno:

Sounds about right.

BT.....I hope that was a joke.

No, I honestly think that is right that is..... in the way they think.

I don't think they think any different do they?

Well look at guys who fuck katoeys, and say "...I'm not gay, gay guys only fuck guys who look like guys, the guy I'm fucking looks like a girl...sort of...sometimes...or they look better than woman, yeah, that's it..."

Or guys in prison who doink other guys "...oh I'm not gay, the guy I punked is now gay. cause I took his manhood and turned him gay by fucking him...but having sex with a guy I turned gay doesn't make me gay..." all in the denials.

There is also supposedly an old Afghan saying something like "...when a Pashtoon man wants sex, his first choice is always a (rival tribe) boy..."

A friend who grew up as an expat kid in the ME told me Arab men don't consider it gay if they are the fucker. It's only the fuckee who's gay.

I have actually read the same thing. Don't remember where though..

I had a good laugh when I read the article but still I don't understand some your thoughts and comments. Even if Mr. Sakala is gay and even if he did take a ladyboy..does that mean he deserved to be robbed? I just don't get it.

What if he was black or american, german etc.. Would it be ok for me to say "Som nam naa..after all he was black or just an american"?..

Maybe it's just me and that I'm not "anti-gay" enough but I just never had a problem with any gays. I mean..they stay away from most places I frequent and the only time I've had any problems in LOS has been with drunk farangs or drunk thais..none of whom looked or seemed very gay.

Just my thoughts. And for the record I'm not gay..although I guess that's not up for me to decide. I'm pretty sure that after what I've just written some of you will tell me exactly how gay I am.. ;)

SPIFF

What if he was black or american, german etc.. Would it be ok for me to say "Som nam naa..after all he was black or just an american"?..

Yes, it would be ok to say som nam naa, imo. No, he didn't deserve to lose his stuff but what person with common sense brings a "girl" back to their room, then leaves the room, apparently with all his valuables accessible, then comes back and still doesn't secure them? He needed to take care of his items to ensure this type of thing wouldn't happen.

What if he was black or american' date=' german etc.. Would it be ok for me to say "Som nam naa..after all he was black or just an american"?..[/quote']

Yes, it would be ok to say som nam naa, imo. No, he didn't deserve to lose his stuff but what person with common sense brings a "girl" back to their room, then leaves the room, apparently with all his valuables accessible, then comes back and still doesn't secure them? He needed to take care of his items to ensure this type of thing wouldn't happen.

The way I read it, he seemed like a newbie. If he picked up a ladyboy by accident, that was almost surely either out in front of NEP or else in the wrong bar inside. If he picked one up on purpose, he still doesnt' sound like he had much experience prior to this, given the choices he made.

To me, it doesn't matter if it was a man dressed as a lady or a real lady or even a goat for that matter. My point is care needs to be taken when leaving your valuables lying around you room when you have a guest in there that you don't know. Again, he doesn't deserve to be ripped off. But care and common sense need to be first.

To me, it doesn't matter if it was a man dressed as a lady or a real lady or even a goat for that matter. My point is care needs to be taken when leaving your valuables lying around you room when you have a guest in there that you don't know. Again, he doesn't deserve to be ripped off. But care and common sense need to be first.

:yeahthat:

Archived