Lady Boy Strikes Again

shygye

Ok so how should the cops handle it? should they take the attitude "...well you shouldn't have taken a hooker, man or woman, shouldn't have left your stuff out etc, so we aren't going to bother to investigate..."??? Or should it be treated like the crime it is?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To me, it doesn't matter if it was a man dressed as a lady or a real lady or even a goat for that matter. My point is care needs to be taken when leaving your valuables lying around you room when you have a guest in there that you don't know. ...

But my goat's different.

No doubt the guy did something stupid but I still kind of feel sorry for him. If all the stupid things I have done in my life ended up on internet or in the newspaper then I'd never leave home any more.

It's just that when I read some peoples comments I had a feeling that some thought he deserved it because he took a ladyboy. Maybe I just got it wrong.

Ok so how should the cops handle it? should they take the attitude "...well you shouldn't have taken a hooker, man or woman, shouldn't have left your stuff out etc, so we aren't going to bother to investigate..."??? Or should it be treated like the crime it is?

They should treat it as the crime it is. Being stupid is not a crime. Drugging someone and steal their money is..Now..How they will treat it is another thing ;) They'll probably track down the ladyboy, share the money then charge the guy for all the hard work. Then someone will tell him that he's stupid because he called the cops.. Wonder if he'll ever be back in Thailand.

More less my thoughts, this is a crime, the guy is a victim, and it should all be handled/treated as such. The drugging is the part that really scares me, as it is easily overdone, and the victim could die thus I think it is far more serious than just a regular robbery.

More less my thoughts, this is a crime, the guy is a victim, and it should all be handled/treated as such. The drugging is the part that really scares me, as it is easily overdone, and the victim could die thus I think it is far more serious than just a regular robbery.

But aren't there members on this board who believe Thais do not drug farangs?

I remember once one Thai who was on top of me farking my brains out. She would lean over to the table and take a pill from the night stand table and then put it in her mouth. Once the pill was in her mouth, she would fark me real hard while leaning downwards and begin french kissing me..... while at the same time slipping the pill into my mouth.

I would say she did this probably 10 times. She almost wored herself out farking me so hard.

Afterwards, my breath smelled really great as a result of the tic tacs...... she had put in my mouth.

Archived