Lady Boy Strikes Again

shygye

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was this about farangs falling in love with 'tall, big titted Thai women?'

I don't know the P4P scene in Afghanistan, but maybe this poor guy has had never heard the word Ladyboy before and I guess that he didn't know at all whom he took back to his hotel room...

If he took a LB from nana, one presumes it was a bar, why doesnt he go back there to catch him/her/it ?

Judging by the M.O., I'd say much more likely it was really one of the ones standing out in front of Nana, or across the street. Or anywhere really. If this was one coming from a bar, wouldn't we be hearing its name?

If he took a LB from nana, one presumes it was a bar, why doesnt he go back there to catch him/her/it ?

... Metropolitan Police Commander Lt Gen Saroj Phromcharoen said the thief had been identified as 21-year-old ladyboy, Phongphichit Prasertsuk.

Mr Sakala said he had no idea his ‘lady friend’ was actually a man.

Police believe Mr Phong-phichit slipped tranquillizers into Mr Sakala’s beer before stealing his valuables.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Mr Phongphichit.

If he took a LB from nana' date=' one presumes it was a bar, why doesnt he go back there to catch him/her/it ?

[/quote']

... Metropolitan Police Commander Lt Gen Saroj Phromcharoen said the thief had been identified as 21-year-old ladyboy, Phongphichit Prasertsuk.

Mr Sakala said he had no idea his ‘lady friend’ was actually a man.

Police believe Mr Phong-phichit slipped tranquillizers into Mr Sakala’s beer before stealing his valuables.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Mr Phongphichit.

Ah ok. So it wasn't until police identified the suspect that our victim realized. OK. Does the story confirm that s/he was really taken out of one of the Nana bars? Any mention how they ID'd him?

Archived