air prices seem cheaper?

keith doug

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is it me ,, but was looking at flight prices heatrow/bkk ret in dec.. 2 years back i paid £720 ret ,, today i looked £505 inc tax!

I posted about a LHR-BKK £323.60 fare (taxes included) that was valid through Oct but looks like no one here took advantage of it.

I'm on a similar mistake fare from ORD-SIN in November for $595 :elephant::yay::chili:

Another $105 for SIN-BKK RT on Tiger equates to $700 ORD to BKK. :thumbup:

I haven't flown this route in Y for a while but couldn't pass up the price. It'll also push me past 1K which doesn't hurt.

I just got BOS-BKK BOS,11/19 to 1/19 for $680 USD, all in. (Boston)

I do not know what to tell ya, looks pretty cheap to me. I think, Air Fare are at the lowest ever.

After you add in Fuel Fees and Tax, to the fares below, still should be about 400 - 700 Euros Max.

( I am American, do not know the Fuel + TAX in the Euro Zone but add to the fares below.)

Depart From : Frankfurt, Germany (FRA) Depart Date : Thu 24 December 2009

Arrive To : Bangkok, Thailand (BKK) Return Date : Sat 23 January 2010

Passenger : 1 Adult

Class : Economy

Fares for the trip

The prices shown below are for one adult and NOT included tax and fuel surcharge. Besides, the airfare can be changed depending on the departure date and the number of seats.

EUR 170

Airfare Rules Round Trip

KLM

EUR 170

Airfare Rules Round Trip

AIR FRANCE

EUR 240

Airfare Rules Round Trip

Air China

EUR 320

Airfare Rules Round Trip

China Southern

EUR 360

Airfare Rules Round Trip

Et Al

EUR 365

Airfare Rules Round Trip

Air Berlin

www.thaifly.com

The Calendar on the first page is broken, satisfy it with dates in Sept and Oct, than modify on the results page. You should get the above prices.

That's a damn good price sporty. What carrier? Did you book via a consolidator or direct with the airline?

In the particular case from FRA/BKK, KLM and Air France, are the lowest price. The carriers are in my post, with the prices.

My personal Case, the carrier is NWA.

Go to the Web Site, follow the bouncing ball, in the end, when all is said and done, you will get an E-ticket.

I have used them in the past, so I do not have to send them a FAX, of my passport. They have me on file, I guess.

www.thaifly.com

The Calendar on the first page is broken, satisfy it with dates in Sept and Oct, than modify on the results page. You should get a good price.

Good luck, keep us posted with what you find out.

Archived