Dave the Rave down

Wallenda

There's a note on sticks saying he's very unwell... "bedridden" ... so no weekly column this week.

There's something about. I've been bedridden for 4 days. Sadly all alone. Nasty flu, with chest infection type thing. My girlfriend has also been very ill. Similar symptoms. Might be the swine flu? Dunno. But nasty.

I'm not sure why Dave's site was down. I know he was getting some help with some of the code so a problem might have arisen that caused it to go down for a while.

In the case of my weekly nonsense not being published yesterday, that was primarily because I was extremely sick - and unfortunately still am. Yesterday was chronic, a very bad case of the flu.

There's something about. I've been bedridden for 4 days. Sadly all alone. Nasty flu, with chest infection type thing. My girlfriend has also been very ill. Similar symptoms. Might be the swine flu? Dunno. But nasty.

It's cliched and pointing out the obvious --> but lots of rest and hot liquids.

And whatever you do, don't fly in that state... can add a lot of stress to your respiratory system (pressure changes) when you've got the flu.

Good luck Faustian.

Archived