The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women

kamui

Hmmm...just wondering, if a white woman marries a black guy, or a foreign guy, is he a trophy husband? And if a black woman, or Asian, Latino etc marries a white guy, are we the trophy husband?

I seem to recall seeing a DVD where there was some wank visiting Surin, and they were having a "best farang husband competition." Of course it was nothing more than a chance for the villagers to laugh at the farangs, but the underlying theme was the girls could show off their husbands and how well they had them trained...so it seems to me, it works both ways...farang women just want to be angry about it rather than go do the same themselves...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a topic since white men first traveled to Asia. I believe western women are not capable of understanding this. It is apparent from the article that western raised Asian women also do not seem to understand this.

OK let's be blunt. For western men who are attracted to Asian women physically (there are many who are not), Asian women are simply superior to western women. Sure they have drawbacks and sure there are cultural barriers when you marry one, but on whole they are simply superior. My Thai wife is 47 but looks 20 and is a stunner. She works out at the gym 4 times a week, is a fantastic cook and doesn't give me too much grief about anything. She is a wonderful companion and is great fun and I never tire of being around her.

How can you beat that?

My wife was watching Oprah last week and her topic was the country of Mauritania where the men love fat women. So Oprah and the audience were all excited about going to Mauritania. How is that any different than older caucasian men going to Asia because Asian women accept them for who they are?

Archived