The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women

kamui

From what I have seen, any woman will change a man if she can. The difference is in how she does it. If done properly, the guy will not even realize it.

You've got it, LT. Asian women DO control their husbands. But they do it in such a way that the men hardly even realise it - or at least don't mind. The old saying about getting more with sugar than with shite...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a speech at a wedding once by a father to his son (the groom)

"Son for the first 10 years of marriage she will do everything in her powers to change you and after that all she will do is complain that you're not the man she married" :applause:

[color:red]Sure, I'm petite and was in fact born in Shanghai, but  to the shock of more than one guy I've gone out with  I'd rather down an icy beer and burger than nurse bubble tea and eat dumplings while massaging his back with my toes.[/color]

There you got it , degenerated lowlife . I bet my ass she does not even know what a blowjob is.

" massaging his back with my toes " , Almighty Lord what would that be for ?

My impression is that Western women see men (fathers) either as patronizing or authority figures and they resent it. I had a hell of a time with my daughter in her teen years. Nothing I did was right. No respect at all. Perhaps me going off to Thailand didn't help. But it all worked out. She's changed a lot since she got a daughter of her own.

I wonder if western women feel the same way that western men do (ie Amercian men are arrogant and spoiled, and men in other countries make better husbands)

No doubt some do, but who cares? Many women in general just bitch about everything everyman does anyway.

I do know quite a few women who like guys not of their own race, so yes, it works both ways I'd say. Of course, I am sure "it is different for them."

I remember recently a farang girl in my office asked me: "Why do you like Asian girls so much? What have they got that we don't have?"

My reply was:

"Asian women want to be FEMININE.... western women want to be FEMINIST."

She just walked off after that without saying anything for some reason. :dunno::surprised:

I remember recently a farang girl in my office asked me: "Why do you like Asian girls so much? What have they got that we don't have?"

My reply was:

"Asian women want to be FEMININE.... western women want to be FEMINIST."

She just walked off after that without saying anything for some reason. :dunno::surprised:

My replies to those questions are generally along the lines of: "What's Asian got to do with it? All their bits work!"

Cheers

Coss

Archived