The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women

kamui

Piece of crap. Some of the Asian women they cite are not exactly stunners. Why can't the gal just admit that western women have become a pain in the arse? They weren't in my father's generation and before.

Also, American men have been marrying Asian women ever since the occupation of Japan. Of course, with the Hollywood set it's long been a case of money see - monkey do.

And any guy who thinks a western born-Asian ancestry woman is going to be different from her white counterpart has shite for brains!

I think theres something in what you said.

My theory is that men are the hunters, women are the child-bearers, however within todays western society, we are seeing more and more women who want to be the hunters. Fundamentally this is causing us poor chaps to lose our identities.

How many times do you see a women vying for a top job within a company believeing she can do a better job than a man, only to leave 6 months later to start a family! How many times do you see oversized tarts in bars and clubs believing they can keep up their male counterparts drink for drink!

Asian women in general still have the "Family First" attitude rather than the "me first" we see in the west. It makes it much easier for us hunters to see what our role is.

The reporter did seem intent on sterotyping the old man/young girl scenario somewhat....If she is a reporter, she really needs to get out and see the world more!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and thai men want to be ladys!!!

It does seem to be rather the fashion..odd to say the least.

I have a theory about this. Who gets all of the attention in Thailand? Who is everyone (including us) always talking about? Who do we travel half way around the world to visit? It is not Thai men. The action is around attractive Thai women. So the men who feel left out become even more attractive than most of the women!

This has been a topic since white men first traveled to Asia. I believe western women are not capable of understanding this. It is apparent from the article that western raised Asian women also do not seem to understand this.

OK let's be blunt. For western men who are attracted to Asian women physically (there are many who are not), Asian women are simply superior to western women. Sure they have drawbacks and sure there are cultural barriers when you marry one, but on whole they are simply superior. My Thai wife is 47 but looks 20 and is a stunner. She works out at the gym 4 times a week, is a fantastic cook and doesn't give me too much grief about anything. She is a wonderful companion and is great fun and I never tire of being around her.

How can you beat that?

Have a couple of mia nois :neener:

Next question...

Ha!

I decided long ago that I like a simple life. A mia noi would make life way too complicated. We are friends with a Thai couple in BKK and the guy has 2 mia nois both with children by him. So the guy is supporting 3 families! He is not really a happy guy now that all the excitement has worn off and it is down to responsibilities. I have never really seen the attraction in multiple wives. People think of a mia noi as a girlfriend, but the name is correct, it is another wife. One is enough for me!

Archived