The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women

kamui

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes a mia noi situation is more time consuming than having 2 families when the first wife is not in the picture. I was just curious as to where you draw the line with regard to kids getting a fair amount of time. I would argue that if you can pay for all the kids financial needs its ok to have a mia noi and spend 50 percent of your free time with each family. After all many fathers have to spend a lot of time away from their one family e.g. soldiers, oil rig workers etc. But I'm sure you would agree its ok for them to have kids.

As to the extended family ie, being divorced with kids, that is completely different than a mia noi situation, imo.

As for giving 50% of your time to each family, that is exactly what I meant when it's not fair. That is your opinion and that's fine but I believe it is very unfair to each family to have to split time with the "man".

I have a Thai colleague who has exactly that situation, first wife, 2 kids, second wife and 1 recent baby, all living in same, rather large house. He acknowledges it can be strain at times, but it is far from a living hell.

:)

TH

And very good luck to him.

I adhere to the cav principle. One is enough.

To come back on the trophy aspect : while you find lots of westerners with Asian wives there are not many Asian gentlemen with falang wives . reason being they are scared by white women , such as many posters here . Why many whites are attracted by Asian girls is that they have kind of a superiority feeling that seems to make them stronger in the relationship ; utter bullshit as the Asian women are just a lot more diplomatic in performing their wishes and a lot more pragmatic anyway . Can't see any reason why an Asian wife in comparison to her white sisters could be shown as a trophy .

Archived