Tiger Woods Embraces His Thai Half By Denying Reality

Flashermac

How's this, Fox newsguy Brit Hume advises Tiger that in order to make a total recovery he needs to publicly leave Buddhism and become a born-again Christian. Nice.

Link

Kind of thing that makes me sympathetic to people that think Americans are idiots.

Quoted from Brit Hume:

"Tiger Woods will recover as a golfer. Whether he can recover as a person, I think, is a very open question. And it's a tragic situation ... But the Tiger Woods that emerges once the news value dies out of this scandal, the extent to which he can recover, seems to me to depend on his faith.

He's said to be a Buddhist. I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith. So my message to Tiger would be, "Tiger, turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world."

As a non christian, let me just say Mother fuck Brit Hume. And anyone who looks like him, or thinks like him.

As for his "Thai side" denying reality, let me just point out, that ALL women have been doing this for years. Perhaps Tiger is just getting in touch with his "feminine side." Which of course is a step towards gayness.

:et me further add, that these women who get involved with guys like this, all know what they are dealing with, and have no right to act all pissed off when the cover is blown...they are whores, nothing less. No different than any woman who worked a street corner or bar, so fuck them.

As for his wife, if he were tiger the popcorn salesman, or Tiger who worked at home depot, she would never have sucked his dick in the first place. So be glad she had her 15 minutes, take the prenupt settlement and shut the fuck up!

As for Tiger...strut your shit, boast about which women you fucked, as we all wish we could have, and play golf you dumb fuck! You got caught having an affair, revel in it, brag about it and stop being a fuckin' pussy!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a non christian, let me just say Mother fuck Brit Hume. And anyone who looks like him, or thinks like him.

As for his wife, if he were tiger the popcorn salesman, or Tiger who worked at home depot, she would never have sucked his dick in the first place. So be glad she had her 15 minutes, take the prenupt settlement and shut the fuck up!

:yeahthat:

How's this, Fox newsguy Brit Hume advises Tiger that in order to make a total recovery he needs to publicly leave Buddhism and become a born-again Christian. Nice.

Link

Kind of thing that makes me sympathetic to people that think Americans are idiots.

Quoted from Brit Hume:

"Tiger Woods will recover as a golfer. Whether he can recover as a person, I think, is a very open question. And it's a tragic situation ... But the Tiger Woods that emerges once the news value dies out of this scandal, the extent to which he can recover, seems to me to depend on his faith.

He's said to be a Buddhist. I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith. So my message to Tiger would be, "Tiger, turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world."

Any ounce of respect that I ever had for Brit Hume has just evaporated. Its not only one of the most asanine statements from someone who is supposed to be a well informed pundit but also shows a bit of religious prejudice as well.

What a complete ass. This coming from a 'fellow' christian but I suspect he's no more chrisian (in his heart) than Osama is.

Gossip pages (posted on my FaceBook from a FB friend, I don't read the crap myself) are saying that his wife will divorce him. No chance whatsoever at reconcilliation. She has been photographed without her wedding ring. Its said she did that by design as a public statement. Its also said that he has offered her 60 million to stay for 2 years.

He has a pre-nup though, so he won't lose half. She won't go on food stamps or be on the public dole with whatever is in that prenup. Not with his money and having 2 kids by him.

I think the other golfers want Tiger to stay married and be happy than anyone else. He's creaed a lot of rich golfers with his popularity. The money has certainly trickled down where even mediocre golfers on the circuit are millionaires now because of the kind of money in the 'sport'.

I don't go along with it being a sport thing myself but won't put up a fight. Any activity where you are better at 35 than 25 can't be a sport in my book but I'm prejudiced. Its an activity rather than a sport. Even if the physical skill requirement is met by me, I still have problems when a panel has to tell me the winner like gymnastics, diving and figure skating.For me a sport has to be physically demanding whereby you get worse after say 30 or so AND the winner has to be determined on the field of play and not by opinion of experts. Beauty pagaents can be spors then.

• 3 weeks later...

New twist. Tiger has now enrolled himself into rehab for sex addiction. It's a crazy mixed-up world. :hmmm:

Link

:

By CAITLIN DUKE – Tue Jan 26, 5:25 am ET

The calls for Tiger Woods to get help did not go unheeded: on Jan. 16, after weeks of sordid allegations regarding his extramarital affairs, Radaronline.com reported that Woods had enrolled in the Gentle Path program at Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services, in Hattiesburg, Miss., to be treated for sex addiction. Local television stations later confirmed the story. (See the top 10 apologies.)

Few people know what actually happens at sex rehab. While those who treat it say sex addiction is a disease like any other compulsion, the field is in its infancy: there is virtually no research on it compared to the vast resources on drug or alcohol addiction. "You look at ways that your behavior has made your life unmanageable. That's really the question," says Benoit Denizet-Lewis, author of America Anonymous: Eight Addicts in Search of a Life, who has been treated for sex addiction himself. "That often differentiates a sex addict from a nonsex addict."

Sex addiction is marked not simply poor decision-making in the face of temptation, but by a sense of powerlessness before one's own compulsive sexual behavior. There are many different types of sex addicts, including so-called sexual anorexics who avoid physical intimacy with their partners and seek it out in fantasies or with others. Despite the shortage of statistics, researchers agree that the vast majority - over 90% - of sex addicts are men. Rob Weiss, the founder and executive director of the Sexual Recovery Institute in southern California, estimates that up to 5% of Americans deal with some form of sex addiction, though he says that there is no real way to know.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't see it but heard about Tiger's press conference.

I feel sorry for his wife and family. When you're a public figure the family has to shoulder a lot of the embarrassment.

I heard he's in therapy. Not for depression or anything like that but to treat his having an affair.

Okay, I may get some stick for this and I understand why based on what I'm about to say.

I don't think there is anything to treat. Tiger is a young virile man, married to the same piece of ass for several years. He's one of the world's best known celebs who has the finest women throwing themselves at him. His succumbing to it is as normal as taking a breath.

I think its laudable for any public figure to stay faithful. Again, I feel sorry for his wife, kids and family. However, how many of us would be able to stay faithful being in his shoes.

Constantly on the road, women offering themselves to you, its gotta take its toll. As men we know we can still love our wives and girlfriends and bang another woman and it means 'nothing'.

Tiger was being normal in my opinion. Maybe in my sordid world he was and not yours.

But to me succumbing to the pieces of ass that throw themselves at you is not abnormal in the least. Perhaps even staying faithful is. It comes down to personal character I guess but I always snicker when I hear about going into 'therapy' to deal with why you got some side piece of ass.

I think a woman had to come up with that mental malady because all men (should) completely understand. Not saying approve of it but understand it. Especially at Tiger's age. If you're a celeb for a long, long time, you get tird of it by the time you're in your 50s or 60s sometimes. That's normal too. Its normal not to tire of it as well. Especially with entertainers as they have an emotional need to be accepted by people and that is why they become singers and actors in part. Sports is a little different in that regard but still, public adulation is part of the equation.

So I submit to you all that Tiger is completely normal. Am I wrong?

Totally normal. From a business perspective, not too smart.

Hats off to you for not creating a new thread about this subject. I was surprised there wasn't one because that PC was ALL over the US media today...you can't turn on a television without seeing it being replayed.

How he's handling the matter is another topic altogether. The press conference is about what I expected...I tend to agree with Jim Rome's comment that the next question Tiger answers on the matter will still be the first, i.e. no explanation of the car accident or his involvement with the steroid doctor. I also think he was wrong to request the media leave his wife and kids alone - he brought this upon himself and that's not the paparazzi's game. If he chills for a year or two, they'll back off.

Archived