Tiger Woods Embraces His Thai Half By Denying Reality

Flashermac

Agree that Tiger is arrogant. A lot of your top athletes are. They all have confidence, its a requrement at the top of the game of any sport. There is a very, very short route from confidence to arrogance.

In a perfect world it may have been best he divorce to save his kids the embarrassment but Tiger was not only a great golfer he also had an image to maintain. It was as part of his public persona as his 300 + yard drives.

Trying to get laid and maintain the image backfired...as it often does. However, I can understand his trying to juggle it. On a lower level a lot of us do/did as well. Wife, family in a nice suburban subsection. Neighbors and yourself all living the moral, idyllic life...supposedly but you have a need to chase tail in LOS and spend a few dollars at the strip club in town. That can and does backfire as well.

The media has made it a big deal he lost the Accenture sponsor as one or two others. Really, does it matter? Tiger has more money than God. He was coming closer than any other athlete to become the first billion dollar athlete. He can lose half and live better than 99.99% of the planet.

It really is non news. He bangs a woman other than his wife and she finds out and tries to kick his ass. Big f**king deal. I've been caught cheating and been scratched and had a glass thrown at me. Didn't make the news (thank God!). It happens every week in America.

The therapy thing was what I wanted to address though. Its a feminist thing to call it a mental illness that requires therapy.

I lived with a girl several years ago. She found out I was banging other women. The ball-less chump that I was at that time got talked into going to 'therapy', basically marriage counseling without even the G'Damned marriage certificate (how friggin' weak is that?). It didn't take me long to realize I was paying to get my balls wrung. As a side note NEVER get a female counselor...lol).

Comedy how it ended. After she brought up something in the meetings that I thought was sacrosanct, I got fed up and just said whatever was on my mind, no holds barred. I wanted my dick sucked by a different woman...who would do it the way I god damned wanted it done. I like banging a girl in the ass once in a while as well and I wasn't gonna feel like a god damned abnormal sodomite for wanting her to let me do it (she was born again...yup and living in sin...lol). Then I walked out. I think I walked about 5 miles (she had the car keys) back to our place, she stayed to talk to the witch about whatever, didn't even come looking for me. I packed a small bag and called my brother and warned I would be on his couch for a few weeks while I look for a new apartment.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It really is non news. He bangs a woman other than his wife and she finds out and tries to kick his ass. Big f**king deal. I've been caught cheating and been scratched and had a glass thrown at me. Didn't make the news (thank God!). It happens every week in America.

It happens hundreds of times daily in America, and I don't have to tell you which party gets arrested when the wife calls 911 after abusing you!

CS,

I disagree that it was the feminazis that came up with sex addiction. It was the hound dogs, like Tiger, that got caught that came up with this diagnosis. :D It is not me, but the "illness". You shouldn't be mad at me, but at the illness. Through therapy and your understanding, I know I can recover. :angel:

The religious types will blame the devil! You should not be mad at me, but the devil. Through your prayers I know I can be saved. :angel:

I blame the wife. These cows think they have the magic pussy, so use it, and use it often! Drain the guy's dick before he leaves the house, keep him happy and you keep him home. Mix it up for him, dress up, role play, give up that ass on the greek, bjs for no special reason...

Stop trying to control us with what you all think is the only pussy in town, YOURS. We know better, and many guys will go get some ass on take out when there is no ass at home, or the ass at home is pulling some bullshit embargo.

CS,

I disagree that it was the feminazis that came up with sex addiction. It was the hound dogs, like Tiger, that got caught that came up with this diagnosis. :D It is not me, but the "illness". You shouldn't be mad at me, but at the illness. Through therapy and your understanding, I know I can recover. :angel:

The religious types will blame the devil! You should not be mad at me, but the devil. Through your prayers I know I can be saved. :angel:

Hmmm...you may have something there. The 'I have a disease' excuse is very convenient.

Elin needs therapy, not Tiger, says guru Rael

FRENCH UFO guru Claude Vorilhon, alias Rael, advised golf superstar Tiger Woods in an open letter to divorce his wife and embrace multiple sexual partners.

"Adultery is not mental disease but a very normal behavior among both humans and animals," said the leader of the atheist Raelian Movement, whose followers believe life on earth was created by extra-terrestrials.

"I encourage you to explore what more and more people are calling 'polyamory', which means loving many people simultaneously and with no jealousy," he said.

Alluding to Woods's televised apology last week for his extramarital dalliances, Mr Vorilhon urged the golfer to "stop making his life a model of guilt, sadness and conformism to antiquated Judeo-Christian values".

This, he said, sets a bad example for the younger generation.

Woods's remarks last Friday, in which he said he was undergoing therapy, were his first public comments in nearly three months, since a sex scandal spiralled into a global media storm and pushed him into self-imposed seclusion.

"The only person close to you who needs therapy is your wife," Mr Vorilhon said, saying the golfer's spouse Elin Nordegren welcomed Woods's partying ways so long as he didn't engage in extramarital affairs.

"If she doesn't get therapy, you will be better off divorcing such a jealous partner to freely enjoy your sexual partners," he added, inviting Woods to an upcoming Raelian seminar in Las Vegas.

Link

Tell it like it is little Froggy dude!

CS' date='

The religious types will blame the devil! You should not be mad at me, but the devil. Through your prayers I know I can be saved. :angel: [/quote']

Hmmm...you may have something there. The 'I have a disease' excuse is very convenient.

I can't really see the feminazis coming up with that either the more I think of it. Their usual angle is "...men are pigs and scum who oppress women and they should all have their balls cut off..." Bitches fail to realize that it is just nature, and we can't change it...

Archived