Tiger Woods Embraces His Thai Half By Denying Reality

Flashermac

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who gives a rat's ass about this? Tiger is famous and rich, famous rich guys can have what they want, and what ALL men want is pussy, and lots of it. I have no sympathy for his wife, as she should have expected this. Does the stupid cunt really think she has the magic/super pussy that can be enough for Tiger? What is it with women? They all think they have the one special pussy in the world that will keep a man happy and at home, then they cut him off and try to control him with it, then get pissed when he goes and gets more pussy somewhere else... These gold diggers marry a guy they know will fuck around, then get pissed off when he does...

Had the bitch kept her mouth shut, not thrown a fit when Tiger got caught, causing him to flee and have an accident, no one would be any the wiser and she would not have been shamed at all...she still gets the big bucks for being his wife and that is why she fucked him in the first place. if Tiger was just Eldrick the truck driver guy, she never would have looked at him. So fuck her.

LOL. Great rant!

I did preface my comments by saying he's 'normal.' :)

Personally, if he wants to fuck around, I think he should divorce and carry on as a single guy, so who cares if he fucks around! Financially, he can afford to cut her loose.

I suspect his decision is a combination of 'stay together for the kids' and mom's influence.

Edit: and yes, I believe Elin attacked him on that fateful evening, like all good wives do, knowing that the domestic violence victim husband will be the one going away in handcuffs.

Ah yes the excuses to not fuck...what can one expect? What shocks me is how EVERY woman thinks she has the only pussy her man's dick will fit in. What these "women with headaches" fail to realize is, husbands/boy friends can always find a woman who takes aspirin.

Regarding divorce...California law says she gets 1/2 the assets and 1/2 the debts acquired during the relationship...of course 1/2 the child support is not on the table but I digress.

Assuming The Wood's ran up some big bills, how can she afford to pay 1/2 from her own money? was she that well off? For what he will end up paying her in the end (she will drag this out until she has the magic number of years for the big payout) Tiger could have bought himself some top notch whores! Hell he could even have sprung for those high end Soi 33 fucks the other millionaires on this board claim.

Remember guys "...if it has tits or tires it is going to give you problems, cost you money and piss you off, and it could leave you stranded..." AND "...if it flys, floats or fucks, rent it it is cheaper..."

He doesn't like Asians or Blacks, but the "white" bread. Eastern European damsels is his future. He'll make "biz" trips to Prague instead of Vegas. :snowgrin:

It just leaves more asian and black women for me...hehehe :content:

I'm glad I'm rid of the 'competition' ;)

Archived