What's all this about "The Arab"?

Wallenda

how good things were in the old days and how terrible they are nowadays have a special name. They are called trolls.

Thanks for that. Just out of interest, how long have you been posting for you to say that my comparison is bullshit?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No dummy being spat, just wonder what happened to the board whereby noone , after 13 pages, can even name a few basic facts about sucg a prevalent player. There is just no insight or real knowledge on the board , it would seem.

Still, ask me and I'll tell you then I can show you my dummy is firmly in my mouth.

And no, he had no connection to the Samui coke dealer, though they did meet on occassion, its a small community.

And no, he dosnt do drugs.

You see, if I respond to you, I'll be responding to a troll again, which will make me more of an idiot than I am already.

Oh, shit, did it again...

Wow, you're good at this! Do you give courses in trolling? Are you like a head troll or something?

Why is the culture of this board always along the lines of any poster that doesn't map int our way of thinking is an banned ex poster or something equalliy negative?

All I am saying is that this board isn't what it was. 13 pages and you havent pinned down ANY knowledge on the guy. [Personal info removed - KS]

He doesn't fuck his girls, but does fuck the Russians. [Personal info removed - KS]

And you call yourself mongers...on the prowl.... and you aint even got the basics after 13 pages of drivel.

Get back to your bar stool on soi katoey

I never said you were a banned poster, just a guy returned under a new name after an absence. But you do seem to be trolling. And read again, you have said nothing new really.

Welcome Timmy.

You have awaken the board with your presence.

Perhaps [color:red]RY finally went to BKK' date=' or at least got some pussy somewhere, and it fucked his head all up,[/b'][/color] and now he is back posting here under his real name?

[color:red]You got it all wrong, once more.[/color]

You know as well as I know that roggie was a ladyboy's man and likes the services they can do to his young tender arse.

Of course roggie would always deny his sexual preferences.

Archived