I' like to see a remake of...

Steve

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to walk where the money is!

I an tempted to say I'd love to see remakes, in the same style, of Casablanca, Key Largo, and the Maltese Falcon...but I am sure they would suck.

Yeah, Casablanca. But let's do it right this time. Let Bogey walk off with the girl this time. Let's turn that laszlo punk into a nazi collaborator, and bogey shoots both him and that annoying frog police captain at the airport. Better yet, it is in north africa. I see muslim terrorists looming... We could be on to something. Let me call my agent! :grinyes:

The "A" Team

Hmm...the guy from the green mile as BA' date=' maybe Brad Pitt as Face, who to play Hannibal?

[/quote']

Michael Clarke Duncan...good call. Maybe Jim Carey as Murdoch and George Clooney as Hannibal.

I swear I was gonna say Clooney but thought with Brad Pitt as Face it would resemble Ocean's 12 too much. Great call on Jim Carey. Duncan may be too 'nice'. Physically, great but too 'nice'. Maybe 'Tiny' Lister. He was the former wrestler, a bit cockeyed and has made appearances in videos and in Ice Cube's "Friday" movie. He seems 'mean' enough.

Got to walk where the money is!

I an tempted to say I'd love to see remakes' date=' in the same style, of Casablanca, Key Largo, and the Maltese Falcon...but I am sure they would suck. [/quote']

Yeah, Casablanca. But let's do it right this time. Let Bogey walk off with the girl this time. Let's turn that laszlo punk into a nazi collaborator, and bogey shoots both him and that annoying frog police captain at the airport. Better yet, it is in north africa. I see muslim terrorists looming... We could be on to something. Let me call my agent! :grinyes:

Of course if I really wanted to fuck up a classic, I'd have said "Citizen Kane." I guess, to be real about it, most of those classics should NEVER be touched.

Better to re-make something that was good, but underexposed/appreciated. I'd like Howard Stern to bring Son of the Beach to the big screen, still starring Timothy Stack, but with new chicks (apart from the lady who played the maid in The Brady Bunch that did dyke cameos).

I'm pretty sure those writers could pack enough juvenile humor into a feature film to make it worthwhile.

Unfortunately, all I can find are outtakes . Most of the series was previously available on hulu, and my dvds are loaned out or lost. :(

Funny show. I love Howard Stern.

Other remake ideas.

Wall Street with financial collapse as the backdrop. I worshipped the original.

UFC/MMA version of Rocky, sacrelige, I know.

The Gambler song adapted, again, into a movie but at the World Series of Poker in Vegas.

Movie of the tv series The Wire, best tv show ever...sorry, Sopranos has to be a close 2nd.

Damn Yankees

Archived