Craiglist - Any real stories or just trawlers looking for pics!

ozpharlap

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really, it just seems that half the adds read as "come in sucker' ... like, send me your erotic stories, your pictures and i will get back to you ... as if some dating agency was building a data base or something like that.

I did once answer an advert advertising accommodation in north east Thailand. I got talking with the young lady, a supposed teacher. After a few exchanged emails, she hinted that additional services by her would be entertained. I was almost going to take the risk and shoot up north until she tried to rent me her car for twice the usual prices ... I shuddered to think what her additional services would amount up to.

OH...have any stories that you might want to share with us?

Yes, I have hooked up with girls from Craig'slist...as the old saying goes "...the odds are good, but the goods are odd..." was never truer...maybe even more so in a place like SFO or BKK.

Not really, it just seems that half the adds read as "come in sucker' ... like, send me your erotic stories, your pictures and i will get back to you ... as if some dating agency was building a data base or something like that.

I did once answer an advert advertising accommodation in north east Thailand. I got talking with the young lady, a supposed teacher. After a few exchanged emails, she hinted that additional services by her would be entertained. I was almost going to take the risk and shoot up north until she tried to rent me her car for twice the usual prices ... I shuddered to think what her additional services would amount up to.

The thing with whores is, it is all marketing. This whore was probably expecting big stupid money from big stupid farangs who thought they were getting the coveted "GTG." The fool pays 10Kbht a day to rent her car and stay in her house, but figures he is fucking her for free because he is a good looking stud, and she is a "good girl" unaware that next week it is another guys turn, as it was the week before...As I said in another thread, some guys just never get it.

Archived