Stickman

checkbin

Who goes to LOS to discuss particle physics or Greek philosophy with the girls anyway... :confused: I agree with BB here-having a high degree of education doesnt make them better people or more fun to be with....in fact I would suggest the opposite may be true...

IME, the less education a lady has, the better she is in the sack :dunno:

Yes, a very general statement and limited research...anyone else think this might be true?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. You're the only one. :D

:cool:

PS: Maybe some of them would really love to discuss Asian philosophy, the latest developments in car mechanics e.g., but they just play dumb to give the punter the impression of their superiority.

:content:

Not all are uneducated' date=' and not all are farm girls....why generalise ? :dunno:

[/quote']

So the reason he generalizes is to make the point that it's not exactly something to be proud of paying to have sex with girls who are poor and uneducated. Not all? So what. A majority very close to 100%.

Did it feel good to write that kind of masturbatory self-righteous nonsense? Defender of the poor and downtrodden. What if you don't pay and have sex with someone seen as 'poor' by Western standards, would that be OK with you? What about have dinner? Maybe you should lay out, in very clear cut terms - what things are OK with poor people and what aren't, and who is being exploited. I would like to see that.

People pay for and sell 'sex' for a lot of different reasons. As adults, it should be their decision, not yours. You don't like it? Don't do it. But keep the puritanical bullshit out of other's lives.

I would also posit the theory that coming on to public message boards and making stupid comments is nothing to be proud of... yet it happens like clockwork.

Not all are uneducated' date=' and not all are farm girls....why generalise ? :dunno:

[/quote']

So the reason he generalizes is to make the point that it's not exactly something to be proud of paying to have sex with girls who are poor and uneducated. Not all? So what. A majority very close to 100%.

Did it feel good to write that kind of masturbatory self-righteous nonsense? Defender of the poor and downtrodden. What if you don't pay and have sex with someone seen as 'poor' by Western standards, would that be OK with you? What about have dinner? Maybe you should lay out, in very clear cut terms - what things are OK with poor people and what aren't, and who is being exploited. I would like to see that.

People pay for and sell 'sex' for a lot of different reasons. As adults, it should be their decision, not yours. You don't like it? Don't do it. But keep the puritanical bullshit out of other's lives.

I would also posit the theory that coming on to public message boards and making stupid comments is nothing to be proud of... yet it happens like clockwork.

Yeah, let it all out!

Those who struggle with the concept of P4P in a developing country; those who have seen the radikal change of a girl which entered the P4P scene; those who, sometimes, reflect about what they are doing and wonder if this is right; those are of course are puritan wankers.

Life must be much easier for your.

Unfortunately, the Akha gals seem to have cornered the market on wooden frogs of all sizes. They are now only available in KSR and along Sukhumwit. Maybe you should try eBay.

More PC nonsense. Why should the Akha have a monopoly on wooden frogs just because they are small and cute?

Those who struggle with the concept of P4P in a developing country; those who have seen the radikal change of a girl which entered the P4P scene; those who, sometimes, reflect about what they are doing and wonder if this is right; those are of course are puritan wankers.

Life must be much easier for your.

More grandstanding without substance, elevating yourself to the moral high ground, with little to back it up.

And I wasn't even talking about you Kamui.

Once again - if you have problems with it or you agonize over issues around sex, don't do it. Pushing those views onto others and legislating them is a different thing entirely, and I personally have little tolerance for it.

Yes, there need to be safety nets and anyone who forces people into sex against their will or exploits children should be shot. After a severe beatdown. But when it comes to adults navigating the world and their particular circumstances -- they should be allowed to choose their own paths as long as its not overtly causing harm to others.

Prostitution will always be around, like it or not. Embrace it or persecute it -- it's not going away.

Developing country? All countries are developing (or declining), you guys are posturing like you're saving starving people in Africa having sex at gunpoint. Ha. Give me a fucking break.

For someone who views those poor farm people as so helpless and ignorant... ahhh... I'm not going to go there.

Good luck in la la land. When you want to take a break from floating on nonsense in the ether and grab a beer and gawk at a beautiful woman, let me know.

Archived