Stickman

checkbin

Also I find it extremely funny when punters talk about hypocrisy in regard to Sticks website. I wonder how many of those who call Stick a hypocrite talk to their spouse, girl friend, family and friends about the adventures in Patty and SC and how great it is to fuck uneducated farm girls in a developing country.

The more I read Stickman the more I like him. Period. OTOH, I disagree with his indictment of prostitution.

You're a bright guy Kamui, but your last sentence there.... very interesting. Indeed. Is that how you see the women you meet in LOS?

btw - My friends and I discuss women in all their facets frequently. And the women from LOS are often center stage in those conversations. I find them intriguing, sensual, mysterious, irritating... but not dull.

I can't wait to go back.

-dave32 (former uneducated farm guy from a lineage of undereducated farm people).

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamui's posts are always worth a second reading. I think the comment about 'uneducated farm girls' was less a reflection of his own thinking than a subtle dig at those who do see Thai girls that way.

I'm in Chiang Mai for a few days BTW. Does anybody know where I can buy one of those wooden frogs?

Not all are uneducated, and not all are farm girls....why generalise ? :dunno:

Would you say a significant percentage of the girls have education levels at or higher than the guys who pick them up? By "farm girls" he really mean girls coming from very low income backgrounds, whether that's farming or something else. So the reason he generalizes is to make the point that it's not exactly something to be proud of paying to have sex with girls who are poor and uneducated. Not all? So what. A majority very close to 100%. Unless the guy goes out and refuses to go with girls who don't have a university education or come from middle class families, he's inevitably taking girls (almost all) who fit that background. If he didn't, he'd be going home alone almost every night. So it's a reasonable generalization to make.

I think the comment about 'uneducated farm girls' was less a reflection of his own thinking than a subtle dig at those who do see Thai girls that way.

Agreed

I wonder what " uneducated " farmgirls could mean anyway . I have in the meantime entertained several of that species at the riverlodge and after an exterior upgrade at Lobbinson I may confirm that these lasses did perfectly fit into the crowd without any deficits of whatever kind . As far as it concerns the intellectual side I reckon many punters have less to offer ; the latter based on observations Suk Soi 4 to 33 .

Not all are uneducated' date=' and not all are farm girls....why generalise ? :dunno:

[/quote']

Would you say a significant percentage of the girls have education levels at or higher than the guys who pick them up? By "farm girls" he really mean girls coming from very low-income backgrounds, whether that's farming or something else. So the reason he generalizes is to make the point that it's not exactly something to be proud of paying to have sex with girls who are poor and uneducated. Not all? So what. A majority very close to 100%. Unless the guy goes out and refuses to go with girls who don't have a university education or come from middle class families, he's inevitably taking girls (almost all) who fit that background. If he didn't, he'd be going home alone almost every night. So it's a reasonable generalization to make.

OK, I am not professional punter. I just have been in LOS a few times since 2002 (like every second year) therefore my personal study group of BG's is rather small. But I never had a uni girl, so far it had been like 95% farm girls/factory workers. In PP it had been 100% girls with just basic education or no education at all.

The fact remains that we go to a developing country with a huge of group of poor people, mostly farmers or factory workers. This group provides most of the BG's. The girls might do the job by choice, but they know really well that they don't have any chance to move up the social ladder with their education, and non existant connections into the middle/upper class - in a society in which the middle/upper class protects its wealth against the lower class by _not_ providing the poor the means to advance in the middle/upper class.

We might delude ourselves with the idea that we provide an income to the girls which is far higher than any income they could receive by doing a 'legit' job, but in the end Farang P4P is an extremely visible (and therefore an obvious target for those concerned with LOS' image) symbol for an unequal and corrupt and socially damaged society.

That Stick has a conflicted view on the Farang prostitution scene shows that he is aware of all the shadyness which surround the red light districts.

There are so many universities now that a degree doesn't necessarily mean much. Unless it came from a top level "public university" (as they are now called), it may not even be recognised outside of Thailand. There are "universities" that not many years ago were secondary schools or vocational colleges.

Carabao has a song about this = "Maha'lai, mahalawk" (University, big deception). It tells about the country students who come to the big city for an education, then cannot find a job when they graduate. I have met a few private university grads who are working the freelancer trade. They can pull it off. The farm girls can't and end up in the gogo bars.

Who goes to LOS to discuss particle physics or Greek philosophy with the girls anyway... :confused: I agree with BB here-having a high degree of education doesnt make them better people or more fun to be with....in fact I would suggest the opposite may be true...

I have to say that stickman's weekly has been very entertaining in the past few months. It's pure web content, kind of progressive in the fact that it is made by and for the internet only. Clearly a thread like this shows that he is making people think.

His arch-rival seems to be taking some lumps.

Archived